*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3096569-Nino-Finally-Gets-You
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She tries to get full sexual with you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #49

Nino Finally Gets You

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You look your way up to Nino, honestly pretty scared at the smile that she was giving you. It was enough to leave a shiver down your spine and it got even bigger as she stepped closer to you.

“H-Hey uh... Nino. I had a big day today so let’s just sleep. W-where's my box.”


“You won’t be needing that and don’t worry, you’ll sleep eventually.” She chuckled and laughed down to you. You look your way back to the giantess afraid about what she wants. You think about stepping backward and escaping the giantess, but you were on her bed. Not many places you can go.

Nino went and did the last thing you expected. Started to take off her school uniform, the uniform she’s had on all day. She pulled off the sweater part and started unbuttoning the white top. Her fingers were fidgeting, as she pulled them off quickly. Opening as you could see her bare chest and her bare stomach.

“N-Nino...” You say to her, she thinks you are just shocked, and that was enough to leave her satisfied. She went and pulled down her skirt, as you could see her pink panties. A sight that held your eyes longer than it should.

Seeing that you still looked, she took off her unbuttoned shirt, and finally, she was in nothing but her underwear.

You were getting really worried.

As for Nino, she was getting really excited. She made sure all of her sisters were in their room and hopefully asleep. That way, Itsuki won’t be interrupting her.

With a hungry and lustful smile, she started to crawl onto the bed. You are on the pillow looking up to her and her body.

“N-Nino... w-what are you doing?”

“Anything remember.” She said reminding you. “I want you to give me some fun tonight~” The pink-haired girl filled with confidence looking down at you. She lowered her face close to you, and brought it down like an animal.

If you wanted you could reach out and touch her nose. “W-Well... i-i’m all up for fun Nino. But you know, I am small so maybe-”

“Anything.” She reminded. She wasn’t gonna bring up this new arrangement to you, at least not tonight. This is happening, you don’t get a choice. Nino went and brought her fingers to you. Pinning you against the pillow as you stretch your limbs.

Satisfied, the giantess went ahead and planted a giant kiss on your body. Her lips were so soft, yet so big. Two glossy, slightly wet pillows rubbing against you. They started with your body, but quickly moved and pushed on your face. A giantess kiss on you, as you felt it over and over again. You could not defend yourself, all you could do is close your eyes.

“let’s get these off of you,” Nino said as she started tugging at your clothes.

“W-Wait, Nino!”

“Let’s see what you are packing!” She said hungrily. You struggle, panic, thrash around but in the end, it was not like that accomplished anything. She wanted you naked, so Nino got you naked.

Still holding you down with her fingers, her looming body over you. Her tits are right in sight, and you can’t help but glance at them.

She slowly took her fingers off of you, seeing no running. With that, she quickly pulled back. Her pink hair going behind her as she smiled down. The giantess having her panties in front of you and split open, as she sat up.

“Don’t worry. I’m fair enough. You are showing me something down there,” She said, and like that you were reminded. Covering your privates much to her delight. “So I’ll show you something as well.”

She moved her hand around and unclipped her bra. She let it fall simply, as it landed down right in front of you, awkwardly on her leg.

You didn’t focus on that, cause your eyes were now on her exposed tits. Eyes wide as Nino could see just how stunned you were.

Filled with confidence, she leaned her way closer to you and moved her elbows to each side of her tits. Pressing them together.

You didn’t respond, you couldn’t even get out a word. Nino didn’t need it though, cause your body said enough.

“Turned on, huh.” She said as she took her finger, and licked it. Making sure your eyes were there, she playfully lowered it down, until it pressed to your boner.

You panic, seeing what you had! Before you could handle it, Nino went and pinned your limbs once again. She leaned her way closer and pushed out her tongue. Filled with panic, it came for you and licked your naked body.

At least it was followed by kisses. So many kisses as she kissed all around your body.

“This is so much better without those clothes,” Nino said as you didn’t even know where she threw them. Feeling her kiss over your body and yeah... even down there was included.

It’s not like you didn’t want this. Nino was hot, they all were. But you aren’t ready for this! Doing it with a giantess who you have no doubt would be dangerous!

Nino pulled the kiss back and shifted her body forward. Her bare cleavage holding you down as she gave you a close and personal feel. Shifting her tits over on you, which did even more wonders for your boner.

When she pulled back again, seeing you heavily breathing. She was filled with more confidence. She went and took her fingers off of you, as she took a look down at her panties. Hooking her fingers and bringing it to either side.

No, if you let her do this, there would be no turning back. You won’t ever be able to look at Nino the same way again. You don’t care how frightening it is to tell her or... how much you secretly want this.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You stay quiet, and it happens

2. You speak up, and she understand

3. You speak up, and she gets angry!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3096569-Nino-Finally-Gets-You