*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3092125-You-Sock-at-This---Losing-to-Ichika-22
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #47

You Sock at This - Losing to Ichika (2/2)

    by: Unknown
Yotsuba

Happy to see you arrived at her track, Yotsuba brings her face in closer than any of the others have until now. You walk along the bricks, slightly unnerved and annoyed by the trick she just pulled.

"You'll never guess my super-secret trap!" Yotsuba says, with a proud smile.

"Oh yeah?" you say. "What is it?"

"When you cross my bridge, I'll drop paper tissues from the sky to catch you."

You wait a moment, staring up at her with a grin on your face. Yotsuba's smile sinks in to a deep, thinking expression, as she realizes.

"Awh, you tricked me!" she says, with a pout on her face.

You shrug and laugh a bit. "All I had to do, was ask you."

You run on across the bridge, making sure to watch the sky. Knowing what's coming, makes it easier for you, to avoid the falling white paper blankets. Either you run quickly ahead, or step back a bit, to let them land in front of you. Compared to Nino and Itsuki, this obstacle is a breeze. You easily make it to the other side, and look back to see Yotsuba a bit disappointed with herself.

Feeling sorry, you turn around. "Thank you for giving me a chance Yotsuba."

She frowns.

"You obviously told me what you were going to do, cause otherwise, I surely would have lost as soon as you dropped the first tissue. It was just too clever of a trap!"

Yotsuba's frown turns into a bright smile, as you head to your last obstacle.


Ichika

Arriving at Ichika's part, you immediately notice how messy her building skills are. The plastic brick path she's laid out, has more holes than the roads in France. You walk up to a bridge with a small gap in between. Looking down between the gap, you see a what looks like the dirty fabric of Ichika's white sock, wrapped around a hollow square tower of bricks.

"What's this?" you ask.

Ichika leans her back against the front the couch and raises both feet, one without a sock. "I made a jumping obstacle for you. But to avoid a bad fall, I made sure there is a net in the pit below you, that will catch you, if you fail."

You look down at the contraption again. It's actually a pretty suggestive design. The pit is a long tower, with her giant dirty sock wrapped around it, while the tip of her sock is pushed inside the open point of the tower, creating a safe cradle to fall onto. Judging by the sock lint, it also looks like you would be landing on the inside of her sock, if you missed your jump. You take a deep breath, able to imagine what would happen if you fell into her sock. This is a bad idea though, as you deeply inhale the sock stench that rises up above the gap. Coughing, you hear Ichika's mature giggle beside you. You clench your fist and look out ahead, at a jump that is three times your length.

"Wait, no. I can't make a jump like that," you say.

Ichika gives you a mischievous smile, knowing what she put in front of you is impossible. "Well, you won't know until you try."

"Ichika, stop messing around, you know this isn't fair!"

"Oww." Ichika starts, with a condescending tone. "Are you really just going to quit now? Don't you wanna finish the game for poor Yotsuba?"

You look back to see Yotsuba smiling, eager to see you jump.

"Alright," you say. "Whatever you'll do next, it can't be crueler than using your sister to manipulate people."

You walk back a bit, before sprinting toward the gap, pushing your feet off the edge with all your strength. You manage grab onto the other side's edge, surprised by your own abilities.

"I-I did it!" you shout. "I freaking did it! Ichika, push me up a bit so I can climb on!"

"Hmm, nah..." Ichika smiles, and stops leaning against the couch, to sit closer to the table.

She brings her finger toward you, but not to help you up. She raises the tip of her pointer finger above you, and taps your head.

"Ouch, ah! Ichika, stop it!" you say.

Itsuki jumps to your defense. "Hey, that's cheating!"

Ichika smiles innocently. "What are you talking about, I'm congratulating him with head pats~"

With your head getting punched and pounded by Ichika's digit, you lose you grip, and scream as you fall. Instead of suddenly jumping awake, like you usually do, when feeling like this, you instead fall onto the soft surface of Ichika's dirty sock. Proud and with a satisfied smirk, the oldest sister grabs the tower she built, and looks inside the hole, at the prey she caught.

"Well, looks like he lost." She says, cheerily.

Itsuki groans a bit, before all five sister, including her, burst into laughter, at your unfortunate situation.

"Seeing as the game is over," Ichika says, "and I still have some time left, before having to give you to Nino, I guess I'll just..."


Sock

The nightmare scenario becomes a reality, as Ichika unwraps her sock from the brick tower, with you inside the tip of it.

"Wait, Ichika hold on!" you scream, begging for mercy.

There is no point in even trying, this was her nasty little plot all along. To trap her little boy toy in her stinky worn sock. As more of the sock unfolds from the tower, you sink deeper and deeper away from the light, stuck in a place where only the adorable actress' toes belong. But it doesn't end there. Ichika lowers her ankle-height sock below her toes and slides it over her foot. Miku blushes, Nino frowns, Itsuki gasp, and Yotsuba lets out a dirty giggle, as they all watch their sister put on the sock, in which she just trapped another human being. Of course, Ichika isn't shy to pull a stunt like this, and enjoys the feeling of tiny little fingers tickling between her toes, no doubt trying to fight back against her monstrous foot.

"Oh, stop squirming already, you sore loser~"

The giantess pulls at her sock, to stretch it tightly around her foot. Stuck under the ball of her foot, your body becomes a visible bump underneath the dirt-darkened fabric of Ichika's white sock. On the inside, you are pressed against the smooth and soft, but also smelly and sweaty, skin of short haired goddess.

"It's not like it's the first time you get a taste of my feet." She says. "But I guess they are a lot worse after a school day."

She scrunches her toes, and flexes them.

"Oh, and don't worry, we'll just watch some TV together. I won't step on you, unless my sisters ask me to do chores. In which case, I'll have no choice, but to walk on you, and destroy your fragile little body under my foot."

She smiles at her sisters, who start to clean up the parkour course without Ichika's help, not wanting to risk calling her bluff. You are both intimidated and in awe, of how she can playfully threaten your life to have an easy evening.

"Oh, and don't forget to lick and kiss while you're in there, cutie~"

You admit defeat and run your tongue against the massive pale sole of the young woman, feeling the print of her skin, and tasting the sour salt of her sweat. Ichika props her feet up on the table, with a playful smile on her lips.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3092125-You-Sock-at-This---Losing-to-Ichika-22