*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2492646-She-Hulk-Your-Hero
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Being taken to Jen’s home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #17

She-Hulk, Your Hero

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
“Oh my god, its She Hulk!” One civilian said

“Whats she doing here?” another civilian

“Dude look at her, like seriously” A male civilian said.

Soon enough a crowd formed around her, after jumping from out of nowhere and seeming to grab something out of the sky, most people saw her. Jennifer reacted fast and covered the small man with her huge muscular hand. Hiding you from the crowd and the population. With a powerful leap using her strong calves, she jumped away from the crowd and over a building.

After she just finished one of her biggest court dates in her entire career. Jennifer was going to head home and relax, but then she saw a light in the sky and something falling. Acting quickly she sprung into action and leaped up to catch the falling object. She obviously was very surprised when she saw that she grabbed a shrunken man.

She landed on a fifty foot building and after making sure no one was up there with her, opened her hand. He looked so frightened in her palm, not to mention cute as well.

“Sorry, about that. Just needed to get away from the crowd.” She said to you. “Now back to the conversation, how did you get like this?” She finished by poking her giant green finger into you knocking you towards the other side of her palm.

“I... Uh... Um” Damn it, why did she have to look so damn amazing! You cant even make a sentence with the giant green goddess staring down at you, not to mention that her Massive mounds were also there, taunting you.

“Ohh, your a little shy” She said in a very patronising tone “Don't feel bad, most guys usually are”

She expected you to reply this time, however you couldn't. Jennifer did a long sigh. “Tell you what, ill take you back to my apartment and once you've come to terms with all this. Then you can tell me what happened to you. You okay with that?” She said. Instead of replying you simple did a small barely noticeable nod.

“Okay, sorry if its more bumpy this time” She said as she closed her hand again and started moving to get back to her apartment. Your just curious how you got here, at least your with an hero. The sexiest one there is makes it even better.

(Okay, behind the scenes question. Is this when she can transform manually or when she was permentnantly She-Hulk)

You have the following choices:

1. Stuck She-Hulk

*Noteb*
2. SheCan Transform At Will

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2492646-She-Hulk-Your-Hero