*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stuck She-Hulk
  2. She-Hulk, Your Hero
  3. She-Hulk it is
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2492753-Stuck-She-Hulk
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Stuck She-Hulk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Stuck She-Hulk

    by: Unknown
Though you were unaware of the situation, and Jen had no real reason to bring it up, Jen managed to find you in one of the periods where she lost control over her transformation. In this case, she was effectively locked in her big, green, and muscular form you were now looking at. Not that it bothered her in the slightest. And you definitely weren't complaining either. Granted you couldn't seem to say anything at all around her. Just looking at her in your current state still rendered you completely speechless from both the innate fear of seeing such a gigantic godlike being, and the fear from how impossibly beautiful you found her. You kinda wished she would change back to regular Jennifer Walters. Maybe you'd find that less intimidating on both fronts. Maybe. Still, while you're in the darkness of her hands while the emerald colossus leaped across the city, you might as well try to clear your head and make sense of what happened to you. So lets see mysterious light in the sky. Aliens, some blue ray hits you. You pass out. Wake up in what is presumably New York City in an alternate dimension. And also you woke up a couple inches tall. Anywhere else, telling someone this story would probably get you locked in in insane asylum or something of the sort. But here, events like that probably sound like every other Thursday for the lawyer turned super-strong superhero. At least you hoped.

As the constant shaking finally stopped, light flooded your senses as Shulkie opened her hands. Making a quick note not to call her that aloud, tiny or not, You looked around and noticed you were in an apartment. Presumably Jen's. You weren't sure if she had roommates at this point. Human, super powered, or otherwise. At this point we kinda hoped not. Just one giant was scary enough to you. And speaking of which, the green eyes were now focused back on you as the green hand gently placed you on a table. "So ready to tell me what happened to you?" and just like that you froze up again. She sighed as she tried to remain patient with you. "I'm sorry I con't change back to my regular form right now. Kinda stuck as big and green so you going to have to get used to that. Now come on, I won't bite." She gently reached a finger out towards you, at first you flinched, but soon you realized she was simply trying to show she meant you no harm. Slowly you reached out and held the finger as if to shake a hand causing her to smile. "There we go, nothing too bad. Now are you ready to tell me what's going on?" Jen asked once again as she slowly pulled her finger away. You nodded and finally spoke up, sharing the crazy story of who you were and what happened to you. You conveniently left out the whole her begin fictional to you bit, even though you read a couple comic runs where she was aware of that. Not sure if that knowledge was a consistent trait with the one who was staring at you right now and you didn't want to make things even weirder. As you originally expected, She took all of this quite well, given the crazy stuff she had to deal with in the past. Well you don't need to worry too much, no one with any semblance of a brain would ever go after me so you're definitely safe. You thanked her several times for letting you stay with her, secretly hoping that you can stay here with her forever. After all what could possibly be better than living with one of the strongest and most powerful beings in the world?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She-Hulk takes care of you

2. She-Hulk makes you earn your stay with her

*Noteb*
3. Turns out she has a roommate

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2492753-Stuck-She-Hulk