*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2126177-Persona-Size-Story/cid/2351401-The-Ice-Queens-Quarters
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2126177
Size themed stories set in the Persona series.
This choice: Her pseudo older sister Mitsuru's room.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Ice Queen's Quarters

    by: JackInTheirBox
Mitsuru wasn't exactly the most compassionate of the girls in the team, but Minako knew that, despite the absurdity of her situation, Mitsuru wouldn't freak out and would focus on helping Minako as efficiently as possibly. Besides, Minako always trusted Koromaru's instincts, and those instincts had brought her to her senpai's door.

Koromaru whined to himself as he scratched at the door, trying to get the attention of its resident. Alas, there was no answer.

"Don't worry, Koro-chan, I can take it from here!" Minako gracefully dismounted from her perch by Koromaru's collar. "I'll be back soon, okay?"

Leaving Koromaru to wait for her, the miniature Minako squeezed her way beneath the gap to Mitsuru's room.

Minako herself had only ever visited Mitsuru-san's room on one or two short occasions, and it was a lavish dwelling, as if it had sprung from a storybook - red velvet curtains were draped over the windows, a cabinet of whitened wood and glass housed a china tea set, and the main floor of the room was occupied by a well-crafted glass-top coffee table surrounded by two ornate flower-patterned couches.

Minako might have questioned why Mitsuru-san needed four seats in her room when she very rarely invited people to it, were she not so awestruck by her newfound surroundings - the room was impressive enough on an ordinary scale, but from her puny perspective, it was simply magnificent now. In fact, it was almost overwhelming, looking upon the mountainous expensive furniture from her lowly position amongst the carpet fibers. In the distance, her ears could hear one of Mitsuru-san's classical records playing.

As Minako walked forward and craned her neck around the room, she finally spotted Mitsuru-san, in all of her radiant and now colossal splendor...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mitsuru is asleep on the bed, sleeping soundly.

2. Mitsuru is reading a book on the couch, lost in thought.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JackInTheirBox (UN: slipstream at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2126177-Persona-Size-Story/cid/2351401-The-Ice-Queens-Quarters