*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2126177-Persona-Size-Story/cid/2352240-Mitsurus-Mountains
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2126177
Size themed stories set in the Persona series.
This choice: Mitsuru is reading a book on the couch, lost in thought.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Mitsuru's Mountains

    by: Frost
Minako was in awe. At her current size, Koromaru was intimidating but still approachable. However, Mitsuru, even sitting down, towered high over the dog that had just helped her. The shrunken girl's knees went weak, realizing that she would have to climb up her teammate's imposing body.

Jumping into action, the shrunken teenager made her way towards Mitsuru's socked feet. Once again, Minako stopped just to give herself another motivational talk.

"You can do this! Mitsuru-senpai is your friend—AH!" Minako flinched when Mitsuru absentmindedly flexed her toes. She dropped to the floor, fully expecting the wall of cotton to come down on her. "Mitsuru-senpai! Please stay still!"

Rushing forward, Minako finally got a sense of just how big the student council president was compared to her. Her feet alone, when pointed upward, were taller than Gekkoukan High. Forcing herself to continue, Minako grabbed a handful of cotton, finding it easy to latch onto. She worked her way up, climbing until she got to Mitsuru's ankle. Luckily for her, the slope leading to her lap was small enough for her to climb up without the aid of Mitsuru's socks.

Minako reached Mitsuru's lap, stopping right at her knee to get a much needed breather.

Despite the time it took to climb her, Mitsuru kept still, not noticing her little guest as she was engrossed in the pages of a novel. She really had nothing else to do, so she figured she could unwind in her room with a good book. Plus, the rain provided a relaxing background noise.

She unbuttoned the top few buttons on her blouse. She disliked the tight feeling against her neck, which the bow only made worse, but she wore it because her stylist said so. As far as she knew, no one else was here anyway to gawk at her chest, so she saw no problem with it.

"Mitsuru-senpai!" Minako called. "I'm down here!"

The giant student council president didn't react, earning a frustrated groan from the shrunken girl. Minako continued her climb, grabbing onto the slicker fabric that made up Mitsuru's dress shirt. She climbed up the center of the shirt, using the buttons as resting points whenever she reached them. After another few minutes of climbing, Minako reached her teammate's mountainous breasts.

If she were honest, Minako always felt a bit self conscious whenever standing near Mitsuru. It seemed that the student council president was the pinnacle of beauty. More specifically, she felt her chest was lacking in comparison to Mitsuru's. It seemed that jealousy over Mitsuru's looks, brains, and money seemed to be a common thing at Gekkoukan. Even Yukari showed hints of her envy. Minako, however, tried her best to keep it hidden, knowing that outwardly resenting Mitsuru would only make the third year feel worse.

Climbing to the top of Mitsuru's chest, Minako...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Frost (UN: mr.tactical at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2126177-Persona-Size-Story/cid/2352240-Mitsurus-Mountains