*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The first victims
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2124468-The-Merge-Device/cid/2332886-The-first-victims
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Amagi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2124468
You get hold of a strange device.
This choice: Test it out, now  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The first victims

    by: Amagi
Think again about Mr. Gray’s words. What if the device is real? You can’t wait to test it out. You look around. You are standing on the sidewalk next to a crossroad, with some people nearby. They will make good test subjects…

Two girls from your high school, Ashley and Gina, are also waiting to cross the road. Ashley is a blonde cheerleader while Gina is a talented art student. They are some twenty yards away from you.

A young couple is sitting outside a nearby coffee shop.

A lady in suit is talking angrily on her phone.

On the other side of the road, you catch sight of your sister Olivia also heading home. Apparently she got out of school a bit earlier than you.

You have some ideas…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amagi (UN: matimi0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Amagi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2124468-The-Merge-Device/cid/2332886-The-first-victims