*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Merge Olivia with Gina
  2. The first victims
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2124468-The-Merge-Device/cid/2333034-Merge-Olivia-with-Gina
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Amagi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2124468
You get hold of a strange device.
This choice: Merge Olivia with Gina  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Merge Olivia with Gina

    by: Amagi
Looking more closely at the device, you found it actually has three settings: no reality change, partial reality change and complete reality change. You decide to try complete reality merge. After all, surprise is what you are after for. You input Gina and Olivia’s names and select the setting before the merge commences.

—————————————* * *——————————————

Olivia is wearing a grey dress today, coupled with a pair of flats. Her brown hair is tied to a bun, and her blue eyes shine with innocence. You assume her teal JanSport backpack is filler with books and homework as usual.

Gina is wearing a red T-shirt with jeans, in addition to a pair of flip flops. She is near-sighted and is wearing her glasses as usual. Her blonde hair is tied to a rather long ponytail, which modestly swings around as she walks. Gina is known to hate backpack and she carries a white canvas tote bag as a substitute.

All of a sudden, Olivia drops her backpack and Gina drops her bag before they start sprinting towards each other. Within seconds they ended up crashing on the sidewalk on the other side of the road. Olivia’s fair skin melds with Gina’s toned flesh the moment they collide, together with their clothing. Two girls twist into a single being like mud, and moments later it takes shape of a young woman Ryan has never seen before.

On her feet is a pair of black and white ballerina flats. Going up, her slender legs are well exposed by a pair of grey jean shorts. A pink tank top is next, tightly covering her B-cup breasts. As she opens her eyes, you found them to be a charming deep blue, which is an apparent fusion of Olivia’s blue and Gina’s brown. Gina’s glasses are gone. Her dirty blonde hair is tied to a short ponytail, which well complements her slightly tanned complexion.

The new woman’s head was facing up as if in a trance. You could only watch in awe as she suddenly recovers from such state and walks over to get Olivia’s backpack. The moment she touches the teal JanSport, the backpack transforms into a tote bag just like the one Gina had, only teal in color. She puts the straps over her shoulder and starts moving, towards the direction of your home.

You are still shocked by the sight of what just happened. You nervously look around and found Gina’s bag has disappeared. Numerous thoughts cross your mind as you try to sort out what you saw. At this moment, you feel the device emitting a buzz.

You hastily take out the device. The following is shown on the display:

MERGE COMPLETE
SUBJECT #1: OLIVIA JONES SUBJECT #2: GINA MORRIS
PRODUCT: OLGA JONES-MORRIS
AGE: 16
OCCUPATION: HIGH SCHOOL SOPHOMORE

You feel a chill goes down your spine. Looks like you have made a big change to your sister…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Catch up with Olga

*Noteb*
2. Try to find what else has changed

3. Merge Olga with someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amagi (UN: matimi0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Amagi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2124468-The-Merge-Device/cid/2333034-Merge-Olivia-with-Gina