*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rude Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2123649-Shrunken-Around-Siblings/cid/2328988-Rude-Awakening
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2123649
You're shrunk to just a few inches tall and your siblings seem to be causing you trouble!
Chapter #1

Rude Awakening

    by: Castle Kriegen
It's a new day, you thought as you heard your alarm ringing loudly beside you, only much louder than normal today! You groan and sit up, looking to your right and nearly having a heart attack as you see your clock was absolutely massive! Upon another glance around the room you come to the realization that you're only a few inches tall!

"Oh my god..." you said to yourself, still groggy from just waking up as you look around, finding your bed to be the size of a city block compared to you! You looked down to realize that your clothes did not shrink with you, as you were standing on your bed, totally naked! A few minutes passed and your alarm was still buzzing loudly, no doubt waking up whoever was in the next room, as the door opened up to reveal who was woken up by your alarm's blaring sound.

Who was at your door?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jake

2. Alex

3. Marry

*Noteb*
4. Kevin

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Castle Kriegen (UN: thearchaic7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Castle Kriegen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2123649-Shrunken-Around-Siblings/cid/2328988-Rude-Awakening