*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Marry
  2. Rude Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2123649-Shrunken-Around-Siblings/cid/2422890-Marry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2123649
You're shrunk to just a few inches tall and your siblings seem to be causing you trouble!
This choice: Marry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Marry

    by: Castle Kriegen
After nearly a full minute of the obnoxious tone blaring through the house, your mother came into your room, calling out to you, unaware that you were shrunken to a mere few inches! "Honey, you've got to- Huh?" she stumbled with her words as she saw that you weren't in your bed! She looked puzzled as she stepped in more and turned off the alarm, "He must have woken up early..." she thought to herself as she turned around and proceeded to leave the room.

This could be your one chance to make contact with her, you need to act fast if you want her attention! As she started to turn, you jump and shout, trying desperately to be noticed, but since she wasn't exactly looking for a shrunken son, she failed to even hear a squeak from you!

She wasn't too far from the bed, if you jumped, you could grab onto her nightgown, but that was risky!

What do you do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Castle Kriegen (UN: thearchaic7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Castle Kriegen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2123649-Shrunken-Around-Siblings/cid/2422890-Marry