*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Lobster
  2. Shane the "Scientist"
  3. Whose Story Is This?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2351321-The-Lobster
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2118632
A squashing interactive based on Falcon's story "Anthros From Space" - Now with Pokemon!
This choice: The lobster  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Lobster

    by: SmittySmith
Your legs continue to move forward with a mind of their own, but your gaze is transfixed on the lobster woman. You were amazed at how she carried herself with such grace even at her incredible stature and with her obvious strength. You marveled at the hard red shell on her back that came to a curved end just above her waist - how it looked almost like removable armor - before giving way to her long, thick thighs covered with what looked like soft, smooth flesh. Her skin was a pale shade of red which gave way at times to a creamy white color.

She had long brown hair that flowed wildly over her shell, her shoulders, and down onto her chest. Two long antennae sprouted from the midst of the forest of hair. Her chest matched her legs, full and soft but very large. They wobbled slightly as she walked off the ship. Her arms were also incredibly muscular and, as you noted earlier, ended with closed claws that revealed very human looking hands deep within them.

Her face started to reveal a smile as she observed you making your way forward her. Once you were within arms length, you absent mindedly raised your palm as if you wanted to rub her firm, muscular stomach. Without warning, she gripped your wrist in a closed claw. Her grip was tight enough to secure you, but she was clearly holding back in an effort to avoid breaking your wrist or snapping off your hand. You were thankful for that.

"Hello human, what is your name?" she asked in a stoic tone.

"Sh....Shane," you respond. "I....I'm a scientist. Can....can you let go of my wrist?" you plead.

The lobster ignores your request.

"A scientist? How interesting," She moves her other hand, the one holding the odd device, into your field of vision. "Are you familiar with these here on your planet?" she asks.

While wincing in pain, you shake your head no.

"Odd, and yet you are a scientist. They are quite common on our planet." She moves the device out of your eyesight and reaches her long arm around to the back of your neck, where she places it gently against the top of your spine.

"This will make your journey with us much more...feasible," she said with a smile before locking the device in place. You felt a sharp but small pain as the device gripped your neck and several small needles pressed into your spinal column. You immediately felt a tingling sensation running up and down your spine, but it quickly subsided. You breathed a deep sigh of relief as you feel the alien has also released her grip on your wrist.

Your eyes shoot open in shock as you look to your hand and see the lobster's claw clamped on as securely as ever. But the pain is nearly non existent. How...?

You start to feel dizzy. The alien lowers her face to yours. "My name is Claudia," she whispers seductively before your vision goes dark.

When you wake up...

You have the following choices:

1. You're alone with Claudia

*Noteb*
2. The whole crew is eying you in excitement

*Noteb*
3. You wake up alone on the ship

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2351321-The-Lobster