*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2361731-Introduced-to-Claudia
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2118632
A squashing interactive based on Falcon's story "Anthros From Space" - Now with Pokemon!
This choice: You're alone with Claudia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Introduced to Claudia

    by: SmittySmith
The next thing you know, you hear the faint hum of an engine far away in the distance. You slowly open your eyes in confusion and see that you're on a ship. Suddenly all of your memories rush you at once and you realize exactly where you are. Claudia must have brought you on board her ship while you were out. Just as you were putting the puzzle pieces together, the large anthro alien lobster emerged in your field of vision with a curious expression on her face.

You slowly sit up on the cot you're lying on. It's several times too large for you, but you push that out of your mind. You have more pressing concerns. Before you can open your mouth to question Claudia about what her plans are for you, she has a question for you.

"I'm curious Shane, when you met us, you walked up to me directly. Why did you approach me instead of any of my friends?" she asks, sitting beside you comfortably. She places her large hand on your thigh and you swallow nervously.

"We...well Claudia. I don't really know. I've never seen anything....anyone quite like you before," you begin. As you speak, you see Claudia's expression darken slightly. She clearly didn't take kindly to being referred to as a thing. You continued, trying to dig yourself out of the hole you seemed to have created for yourself.

"I mean, someone who can radiate such strength and sensuality at the same time. The way you carry your shell and maintain such an aura of femininity is bewildering," you say, trying to compliment the lobster as much as you possibly could. It seems to be working as her dark look changed to a smile and she tightened her grip on your thigh, caressing your leg as you spoke.

You hope you were able to win her over, but realize that getting on her good side might not be enough to truly protect you.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2361731-Introduced-to-Claudia