*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It was nice knowing you.
  2. First meal.
  3. Dream come true.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090950-Road-Trip/cid/2186099-It-was-nice-knowing-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2090950
Some people just want to get somewhere, and they happen to be hungry.
This choice: Digest her anyway.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

It was nice knowing you.

    by: That_Guy
"Na, I don't think so."

"What?!"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm not letting you out."

"But why? I did what you asked!"

"Although it did feel really good, I'm hungry, and I'm not just gonna let out a meal."

"But you promised!"

"Promises-shmamises. Now quite down dinner."

You give your belly a hard pat, causing you to burp. She continues to plead and struggle against your stomach walls. You slowly drift off to sleep as her struggles begin to die down.

You awake a few hours later and feel a great pressure. You rush to the bathroom and drop off the family into the toilet. You walk back to the bedroom and run your hands over your body. It seems that you gained a few pounds as your breasts and butt have grown. You've also gained a fair amount of pudge on your tummy. Your clothes barely fit you now, so you look through Mrs. Barige's closet and find some that fits better. You walk back out to your car and start driving. Once you reach the highway, you pull out your phone and call your mom.

"Hi mom, it's Jenny."

"Hi Jenny. So, did you think about what I told you?"

"I did a bit more than think."

"Ooo, who did you eat?"

"I ate my old school counselor and her family."

"Wow! An entire family as your first! That's amazing!"

"It really was. I have never felt that good before! I only wish you had told me earlier."

"I would have, but I just couldn't bring myself to thinking you were grown up until you were leaving."

"At least you told me now, but i think that's it. Bye mom."

You hang up and put the phone down. Suddenly, your stomach grumbles, it's time for you to eat again.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Normal food.

2. People food.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 That_Guy (UN: tonyvit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
That_Guy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090950-Road-Trip/cid/2186099-It-was-nice-knowing-you