*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Driver's Snack
  2. It was nice knowing you.
  3. First meal.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090950-Road-Trip/cid/2196512-Drivers-Snack
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2090950
Some people just want to get somewhere, and they happen to be hungry.
This choice: People food.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Driver's Snack

    by: That_Guy
You pull off of the highway and begin driving around, surveying the area from someone to eat. After a few moments you spot a kid walking alone. You park next to him, roll down the window, and ask, "Hey, kid, wanna see something cool?"

Luckily for you he says, "Yes."

You open the car door and say, "Hop on in then."

After he gets in and shuts the door, you begin driving again.You pull into an alley and stop the car.

"So what are you going to show me?" The boy asks.

"Well, I was thinking I'd show you the inside of my stomach."

Before he can react, you grab his shoulders and shove him into your mouth. You swallow quickly, taking the child in up to hid waist.You swallow again, sending the rest down into your gut. You sit back into your seat and stroke your full stomach.

Your hunger now satisfied, you drive back to the highway and continue on your route. You enjoy the feeling of the child's struggles as your stomach churns away at him. After a couple hours of driving your body is done with the boy,so you park at a rest stop and let what's left of the child out into one of the toilets.

You have the following choices:

1. Grab someone else on the way out.

*Noteb*
2. Hold off on eating for awhile.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 That_Guy (UN: tonyvit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
That_Guy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090950-Road-Trip/cid/2196512-Drivers-Snack