*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Head Twister.
  2. Head swapping.
  3. Choose a category.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2157605-The-Head-Twister
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2076815
A fifth swapping adventure with the employees of Wilko and their friends.
This choice: Beginning 2, in Wilko.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Head Twister.

    by: Saracen1187
It was 6:45pm on a warm Tuesday evening in May, and the usual shift at Wilko was just beginning for the evening team. None of the team had any notion of what was about to happen to them on this particular evening. "Alright gang," Liz started her pep talk, "here's the list of assignments, most of you are working with someone else, a few of you aren't, apologies to Steven, Rebekah, Laura and Waggy." She chuckled. "Now it's a big delivery tonight and Alexa and Phoebe have phoned in sick, so let's knuckle down and get this done alright?" Liz continued, as Elizabeth stood looking over her shoulder at the Help Desk.

"I work better on my own anyway." Steven responded with a smirk, being nudged by Waggy.

"Speak for yourself." Waggy whined, also smiling a little.

"Someone will come and help you as soon as they're free, okay Waggy?" Liz reassured her friend and co-worker.

With that, everyone went off to do their tasks. Five minutes later:

Elizabeth was still out of her office, taking a break from all her paperwork.
Liz was doing her rounds, checking that everyone was doing what they were supposed to.

Natalie and Kiran were on the Toiletries section as usual.
Steven was on the Cleaners aisle on his own.
Naomi and Jessica were working the Housewares department.
Laura was on the Kitchen section by herself.
Aaron and Darrell were hefting the heavy boxes on the Pet Food aisle.
Sukhi and Michael were working on the Seasonal department.
Mona and Jade were on the Home Living section together.
Waggy was quietly working on her own on the DIY/Electrical section.
Liam and Jodie were working the Decorating section.
Rebekah was stocking the shelves on Stationary on her lonesome.
Becca was working with Charlotte on the confectionary aisle.
Josh and Mark were stacking some bags of compost in the middle of the store.
The last two employees, Luke and Rob had the job of tidying the Goods Inwards storeroom.

The shift was half an hour old, and things were running smoothly when everyone got a sudden, split-second feeling that something was about to happen. Liz wandered onto one of the aisles just as some sort of invisible energy wave encompassed the store and everyone in it. The staff, all at the same time, blacked out and fell to the floor where they were.

They started gradually waking up five minutes later...

You have the following choices:

1. Head Swap Variation 1.

2. Head Swap Variation 2.

*Noteb*
3. Head Swap Variation 3.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2157605-The-Head-Twister