*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2158566-Head-Swap-Variation-2
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2076815
A fifth swapping adventure with the employees of Wilko and their friends.
This choice: Head Swap Variation 2.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Head Swap Variation 2.

    by: Sin
It was only five minutes later when the screams started.

It was one of these many screams of fright that brought Kiran out of her slumber.

"Mn, What?" She muttered sleepily. She wasn't sure why she was on the floor. Last she remembered was running a duster over a shelf. Not to mention, this didn't look much like the toiletries section. It looked more like... the cleaners aisle.

She shook her head. What was she doing over here? She had to be on the other side of the store.

"Oh fuck! What the hell! My chest!" Screamed a voice that sounded like Charlotte. This was followed by another voice that was too quiet to make out, but sounded like admonishment.

Okay, something was seriously off. Kiran lifted up her arm, if only to check the time on her watch. 6:50. Only five minutes since she last looked. Good, she didn't...

She froze.

Her hands were much bigger and rougher than she remembered them. Also, there was hair growing on her arms. Out of the bottom of her vision, she read the name on her tag.

Steven.

A spit-take. "Huh?"

You have the following choices:

1. Meanwhile, in another aisle.

*Noteb*
2. Kiran calms down and searches.

*Noteb*
3. A voice on the intercom.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sin (UN: misc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2158566-Head-Swap-Variation-2