*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070011-Naruto-Mask-Clone-Transformation-Jutsu/cid/2088246-A-box-of-his-parents-keepsakes
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2070011
Naruto discovers a new Jutsu in the old Uzumaki Mask Shrine.
This choice: A box of his parents keepsakes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A box of his parents keepsakes

    by: hydroshinobi
He notices the box of his parent's keepsakes. After the events of events of the events on the moon and the fight with Tonrei, the village had settled back down. Kakashi is the current Hokage and had been going through a storage unit used by the previous Hokage's of his past. While rummaging around he found a box that belonged to his sensei Minato, aka the Fourth Hokage. Feeling Naruto rightfully deserved this, he gave the box to him.

Naruto always treasure the box and the items inside. Some of them were Minato's forehead protector from when he was still Hokage, and a hair brush that belonged to his mother Kushina. The brush was one Minato's first gifts to Kushina and was special to her. There were other items mixed in as well.

Feeling nostalgic, Naruto began to rummage the box and found his father's forehead protector, and his mother's hair brush. They had what looked like obvious wear and tear on them, but upon closer inspection saw strands of blond and red hair on the various items. At first Naruto was a little freaked out. It wasn't until he noticed the jutsu array still set up, that an idea had formed. If the hair was still intact, could he still create masks from it? The scroll never mentioned any limit. Deciding to test his theory, Naruto took the different colored strands over to the jutsu array and began to perform the hands signs. In a poof of smoke the jutsu activated. Once the smoke dissipated, what was left were to masks on the floor. What Naruto saw were the mask forms of the two people he could never forget, his parents.

Excited that the jutsu had appeared to work, Naruto went to reach for one of the masks...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hydroshinobi (UN: mizushinobi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hydroshinobi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070011-Naruto-Mask-Clone-Transformation-Jutsu/cid/2088246-A-box-of-his-parents-keepsakes