*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070011-Naruto-Mask-Clone-Transformation-Jutsu/cid/2088707-He-notices-something
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2070011
Naruto discovers a new Jutsu in the old Uzumaki Mask Shrine.
This choice: Something Else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

He notices something....

    by: gaogaigar
Before he noticed from the corner of his sight that in the box there is a smaller box with the symbol of the Uchiha clan inside, along with a note attached to it. Inside is a black brush with some red hair and black hair stuck in the brush.

According to the note, the brush was part of a pair that apparently Mikoto and Kushina shared when the two were still unattached to anyone and was used whenever the duo had an occasional sleepover due to coming back from missions late. When Mikoto gotten married, she took one of the brush and left the other with Kushina, which Kushina kept as a reminder of their closeness.

Noticing the red hair has the same shade as his mother, Naruto decided to take some strands of black hair and performed the hand signs. With a poof a smoke, Naruto was left with another mask, a mask of Sasuke's mother, Uchiha Mikoto.

Now having three masks in hand, Naruto was thinking on which mask he should try on....

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto decided to try one of the mask....

2. Naruto decided to create some Kage Bunshin and ....

*Noteb*
3. Something else....

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gaogaigar (UN: darkconvoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hydroshinobi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070011-Naruto-Mask-Clone-Transformation-Jutsu/cid/2088707-He-notices-something