*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No, better to let her sleep.
  2. The morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041057-The-Black-Widow/cid/2252816-No-better-to-let-her-sleep
by Gray
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2041057
You wake up in bed with a girl you don't remember.
This choice: No, better to let her sleep, her farts are kinda cute in a gross way.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

No, better to let her sleep.

    by: jonikari
You decide to let the mystery girl sleep. You enjoy watching her sleep and the way she snores quietly and lets loose unaware is something you find strangely cute.

You lift up the covers slowly to reveal her black round butt and marvel at its greatness for a bit before it blasts another long fart. You decide to risk it and take a closer look at her rear despite its smelly downside. After the last fart die out you shut your nose with your hand and head straight to the girl's lower back area. Right after you arrive, another raunchy fart burst out of the girl, and despite the situation, you manage to enjoy herr butt jiggling all throughout.

You then retreat from the smelly area and...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jonikari (UN: jonikari at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041057-The-Black-Widow/cid/2252816-No-better-to-let-her-sleep