*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go to Kich
  2. Kichi
  3. First Contact
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040471-The-Aliens-Feather/cid/3161075-Go-to-Kich
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2040471
Tickling in space!
This choice: Go to Kich  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Go to Kich

    by: monkeyman
"Let's go directly to Kich." I say pressing a button that enhanced the planet in the form of a hologram "If I want to learn anything about the Kichi, I would imagine going straight to their home planet would be the best option." Looking over the topography, the terrain looked very flat. Most of the land was comprised of deserts, with rivers that etched themselves through out the landscape, interlocking each other.

"Very good." Erin said "With this option, I will provide some pre-registered warnings. As previously mentioned, the Kichi are a non-warlike species. However, from what I have gathered from previous Erimosi/Kichi encounters, they are deviously cunning." As Erin spoke, the planet hologram shrunk in size while a picture of a Kichi rose in its place. "You will need to be very careful about what you say and what you agree to. It is HIGHLY recommended you don't sign anything with your name. The Kichi seem to have a somewhat nasty habit of getting un-suspecting species to agree to some things that heavily favor the contract holder. It could range anywhere from a simple loss of currency to potentially signing yourself up to be an indentured servent"

The thought of accidentally signing myself up for servitude chilled me to the bone. I squirmed nervously in my seat as Erin continued on with the warnings. "Contracts trump everything in their society, even their laws. They take upholding contract agreements very seriously. Reneging on one of these documents could easily get you killed or worse. Start a potential war with humanity." A small picture of earth flashed up on the screen with ships appearing to be launching salvo after salvo of missiles and lasers that impacted with the earth, creating an explosion that lit up the cockpit briefly.

"Thanks for that. I could have done without the example of earths destruction" I said, waving my hand across the hologram to close them. All of the holograms opened close, save the one detailing a Kichi's appearance. Despite being half snake, the tail wasn't what drew my eyes. I couldn't help but stare at the Kichi's midsection. In this picture at least, the outfit she was wearing left very little to the imagination. Her long, slender belly sat delicately on wide hips. In the center was a deep, innie belly button. Looking at it was like staring at a star. Look to long and it might blind me, but I kept staring like the fool I was. "Anything else I should be aware of, besides the hypnosis?" I said, not looking away from her midriff.

"Yes. There is one piece of information here. It would appear that the Kichi are very much into the practice of tic......Error" Erin stopped midsentence "Odd. It appears this section has be labeled as classified. It would seem that to lift this classification, you will need to first meet with a Kichi personally. Only then will this block be lifted"

"Great" I said with a deep sigh "The one piece of advice I'm given and it's completely blocked from being read"

"No worries" Erin spoke with reassurance "As I said, as soon as you meet with the Kichi personally, I will have that information available. Trust that the Erimosi wouldn't put you in any danger, but it would seem they want you to experience something first hand before they provide any more aid."

Sitting back down in the chair, I locked myself in and prep the coordinates "Copy that. Well in that case, no point sitting around any more. Let's head there and see what we can find" Pressing a few more buttons on the console directly in front, the ship lurched forward and angled itself towards the destination. "Engines prepped and ready for your command" Erin spoke "Let's begin this adventure!" I could hear some giddiness in her voice. Grinning inside my helmet, I grabbed a lever and slowly pulled back. The ship began moving faster and faster, the stars quickly becoming a blur. As suddenly as it started, the ship began slowing down and boom; almost instantaneously, planet Kich was directly in front, in all of it's tan beauty.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 monkeyman (UN: manwild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carnivore has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040471-The-Aliens-Feather/cid/3161075-Go-to-Kich