*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040471-The-Aliens-Feather/cid/2291572-A-Ticklish-Conversation
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2040471
Tickling in space!
This choice: You compromise and remove part of your suit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

A Ticklish Conversation

    by: midrifftickler
“I cannot remove my entire spacesuit, or I would not be able to breathe,” you announce to Princess Ssuna, “but taking off part of it would not affect me.”

“Of course,” Princess Ssuna responds. “We want you to survive, but any skin that can be seen without harming you is optimal for tickling. Our favorite way to tickle and be tickled is on bare skin, and we would like you to share in this.”

“I would like to be able to share in your customs,” you affirm. “I am going to adjust the top of my spacesuit to expose my stomach for tickling.” You separate the top and bottom parts of your spacesuit, lifting the top up to show your bare belly. Once it is exposed, you and Ssuna both take a seat on the couches.

“Well, let’s get started,” the princess proclaims as her attendants move the feathers to your abdomen. “First up, HAHAHAHAHAW TIHIHIHIHICKLIHIHIHISH IHIHIS THEHEHE HUHUHUHMAHAN RAHAHAHACE?”

Before you can tell her, the Kichi attendant next to you begins dancing her feathers on your midriff. “HAHAHAHA!” you yell out. “THIHIHIHIS TIHIHIHICKLIHIHISH! HAHAHAHA!”

“GOHOHOHOHOD!” Princess Ssuna laughs. “AHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAS YUHUHUHUHU CAHAHAHAN SEHEHEHEHEHE, THEHEHEHE KIHIHIHIHICHIHIHI AHAHARE AHAHAHALSOHOHOHO VEHEHEHEREHEHEHE TIHIHICKLIHIHISH! WHAHAHAT DOHOHOHOHO HUHUHUHUHMAHAHAHANS THIHIHINK OHOHOHOF TIHIHIHICKLIHIHING?”

“WEHEHEHE DOHOHOHON’T TIHIHIHIHICKLE VEHEHEREHEHE MUHUHUHUCH!” you burst out in even more laughter as the attendant probes your sensitive torso with the feathers. “IHIHIHI THIHIHIHINK IHIHIHITS FUHUHUN, THOHOHOHOHOH! WHEHEHERE AHAHARE KIHIHIHICHIHIHI MOHOHOHOHOST TIHIHIHICKLIHIHISH?”

“OHAHAHAHR TUHUHUHUHUMMEHEHEHES!” the princess manages to get through her laughter. “OHOHOHOHOHKAHAHAY STAHAHAHAHAP!” The feathers on your midsection slow down and then stop completely, and you struggle to catch your breath. Looking over, you see that your Kichi companion is in the same boat as you as she covers up her tickle spot. You both take a minute to recover from the intense tickling that you just went through. Once you are both ready to talk again, Princess Ssuna speaks up, “Human, I am impressed by your endurance. We both lasted through ten minutes of tickling, and you were going to undergo more had I not stopped my attendants. Most aliens do not stand up this long under intense tickling; I am surprised by my own stamina. Since I was not able to ask you before I gave in, where are humans most ticklish?”

“It depends on the human, but the clear majority are most ticklish on the stomach or feet,” you notify her. “Personally, I am more ticklish on my torso, but as I said, it varies from person to person.”

“That is very interesting,” Ssuna notes. “I would like to learn more about humans, so…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 midrifftickler (UN: midrifftickler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carnivore has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040471-The-Aliens-Feather/cid/2291572-A-Ticklish-Conversation