*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040471-The-Aliens-Feather/cid/2489002-Down-to-Business
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2040471
Tickling in space!
This choice: “what could humans offer the Kichi for business?”  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Down to Business

    by: midrifftickler
“I am wondering what humans can offer the Kichi as far as business goes,” Ssuna questions. “As you probably know, the Kichi are very active in trade, and we are always looking to expand. What can humans offer us to have mutually beneficial trade?”

“I can’t guarantee this, but I’m guessing that when humans learn about all the tickling that goes on, tickling machines will become a big deal on Earth,” you notify the princess. “We currently do not have many of these, so the Kichi would definitely be able to begin to trade with us on that. As for what humans can offer to the Kichi, we have many unique food sources, as well as several different technologies that the Kichi might be interested in.”

“Interesting,” the merchant princess notes. “I would like to focus on the first part, where humans want to buy Kichi tickling machines. Do you think that some humans would like to be hired as test subjects, with a large salary of course, for the tickling machines?”

“I’m sure that some humans would do that,” you respond, “but I’m not sure how many would. It really depends on how they are presented to the human population.”

“That sounds like a good foundation,” Ssuna proclaims. “I am glad that humans and Kichi will be able to establish good relations, starting here. I will promote the human welfare in the Kichi culture. Now that you have given me good cause to work with humans, I believe it is time for us to have some fun. Accordingly, …

You have the following choices:

1. “I would like you to tickle me.”

*Noteb*
2. “the honor guard will tickle you.”

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 midrifftickler (UN: midrifftickler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carnivore has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040471-The-Aliens-Feather/cid/2489002-Down-to-Business