*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sensitive Skin
  2. Kichi colony Resha Prime
  3. Kichi
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040471-The-Aliens-Feather/cid/2291570-Sensitive-Skin
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2040471
Tickling in space!
This choice: Sensitize human skin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Sensitive Skin

    by: midrifftickler
“The chemical here will make your skin extremely sensitive if you breathe it in,” Erin notifies you.

Although you are curious about why this is so bad, the honor guard approaches you before you can ask Erin anything. “Welcome to Resha Prime, human,” one of the Kichi guards announces. “We are here to take you to meet with Princess Ssuna in the throne room of the palace. Please come with us.”

You go quietly towards the palace, your honor guard surrounding you on all sides. Within a couple of minutes, you have arrived, and the guard takes you to the awe-capturing throne room. Looking around, you see several expensive jewels intermixed with feathers and trophies on the walls. A Kichi, whom you assume is Princess Ssuna, is leaning back on a couch on one side of a table, and a Kichi attendant appears to be tickling her bare belly with a feather as she laughs hysterically, causing you to think of this as a reason why extreme sensitivity could be bad for you. However, as you and the honor guard approach the table, the attendant ceases the tickling and leaves. The Kichi ruler calms down for a minute before getting up off her couch, standing tall to make her rank known. “Human, I present to you Merchant Princess Ssuna of the Resha Dynasty!”

“Thank you for having me here, Princess Ssuna,” you address the ruler.

“It is our honor to be the place where you first encounter the Kichi,” the princess responds. “However, since this is the first Kichi settlement that you have visited, my scientists will need to take some basic measurements on you.” You nod in affirmation, and two Kichi scientists come and take you to a wall. While one measures your height, the other one has you step on a scale to measure your weight. The scientists report their findings directly to Ssuna when they are done, departing the throne room afterwards. “Well, my scientists are finished with their measurements. It appears that you weight slightly less and are quite a bit shorter than a standard Kichi. Now that they are done, would you like to sit down and talk?”

“That would be appreciated,” you reply, and the two of you head to the table where Princess Ssuna was being tickled earlier. As the two of you sit down, two Kichi attendants come over to you, both wielding a couple of feathers.

“It is a tradition at the Resha Dynasty Palace that during first contact conversations, both species in the conversation get tickled with feathers,” Princess Ssuna proclaims. “It is a way of establishing common ground between different species, as well as getting both participants to smile and laugh. I must ask you to take off your suit for this; it will make the tickling much more enjoyable and… effective.”

Right away, you begin to worry about the effects removing your spacesuit would have on your sensitivity and consider whether to remove it or not. You think for a minute before deciding…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You cannot remove your spacesuit

*Noteb*
2. You relent and remove the suit

3. You compromise and remove part of your suit

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 midrifftickler (UN: midrifftickler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carnivore has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040471-The-Aliens-Feather/cid/2291570-Sensitive-Skin