*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kichi colony Resha Prime
  2. Kichi
  3. First Contact
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040471-The-Aliens-Feather/cid/2178079-Kichi-colony-Resha-Prime
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2040471
Tickling in space!
This choice: Travel to the Kichi colony  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Kichi colony Resha Prime

    by: Carnivore
“I think the best thing to do would be to go to that Kichi colony.” You tell Erin. “That gives me a plausible excuse to keep my helmet and suit on all the time. I'd be protected from that hypnotic Kichi eyes and I could stay in close contact with you through the suit.”

“Yep!” Erin says happily. “And I'll be able to monitor your vital signs as long as you keep the suit on. Just don't let them take it off of you, then I won't be able to track any physical phenomena affecting you.” You hear the engines gearing up as Erin plots the coordinates. “So, the plan is heading to the Kichi colony of Resha Prime. I should let you know that its also home to one of the Kichi noble families. Merchant princess Ssuna of the Resha house is there, at least if she's not on vacation. If humanity can make one of the Kichi houses pro-human, it'd be a big victory for your species.”

You think about that fact. Pulling up information on the view screen, it looks like Kichi government is complicated and decentralized. These merchant princesses, rich heads of dynasties that hold entire planets and vast riches, are the closest thing their race has to leaders, and Kichi decisions are made by a vote of the five most powerful princesses. If you could make even one pro-human, it would be a big start to developing a good relationship with the Kichi species.

“Good to know, Erin. Set course for this Resha Prime, and engage when ready.” You tell your AI, who doesn't respond aside from beeping in what you assume is an affirmative. But before you have time to read any more about the Kichi or this Princess Ssuna, the warp drive engages and you are immediately disoriented by the jump to another system. You blink your eyes and try to focus, the strange experience of traveling faster than light taking a moment to wear off. When it does, you're looking at an alien world: One with fewer oceans and more deserts than Earth, but otherwise very similar. Instruments indicate gravity is slightly less than Earth standard, and the warning against breathing the air is also displayed.

Your screen fills with an image of a Kichi as the planet hails you. “Unknown alien vessel, you are in Kichi space, under the authority of the Resha Dynasty. Identify yourself immediately.”

You gulp, but realize that the question is a fair one. You did pop in unannounced. “Greetings, Kichi. I am a human of the planet Earth. We have been informed of your races existence by the Erimosi, and I have been sent to Resha Prime in order to establish peaceful relations with your people. If possible, I would like an audience with the Princess Ssuna.” You try to look authoritative and diplomatic, but in reality the whole thing makes you nervous.

But it looks like you don't need to be. The Kichi smiles back at you. “Interesting. It has been some time since the Kichi have encountered a new species, and we are honored that you have chosen Resha Prime as the location to contact the Kichi. Her serene eminence Princess Ssuna is residing in the palace, and I will see if she is available to meet with you. You are authorized to land at the Palace Spaceport, and an honor guard will be sent to greet you. I hope you enjoy your stay with us, human.” The Kichi tells you, and the view screen goes blank.

Erin sets the ship down where instructed, and before you notice, you've arrived on the Resha Prime. You exit the Swift Feather, making sure to keep your suit and helmet on and secured. As you do, you see four Kichi, presumably your honor guard. They are all women, and each holds what looks like a ceremonial staff in one hand, a long metal rod with a stiff feather on the end. These Kichi look a little different than the image on the ship: their scales on their lower halves are a crimson red instead of a pale gold, and the same goes for their eyes. They also seem a little taller. Perhaps this is a regional difference for this planet, or for memebers of the Resha house? Either way, it's something you note, as you look from one of the attractive female guards to the other.

“By the way, Erin...” you say into your helmet, in a way that the Kichi can't hear. “What 'side effects' does the air on this planet have on humans?”

“Oh, I forgot to tell you!” Erin says. “If you breath in the air here, there's a biological chemical here that will…

You have the following choices:

1. Sensitize human skin

*Noteb*
2. Cause significant arousal

*Noteb*
3. Weaken human muscles, effectively paralyzing you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carnivore (UN: carnivore318 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carnivore has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040471-The-Aliens-Feather/cid/2178079-Kichi-colony-Resha-Prime