*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Legendary Orc King
  2. Shaman
  3. Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029927-A-Fantasy-Adventure-Interactive/cid/2064297-The-Legendary-Orc-King
by Jeary
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2029927
A Fantasy Adventure Interactive where you call the shots.
This choice: The Legendary Orc King will be fighting!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Legendary Orc King

    by: Jeary
The Legendary Orc King will be fighting in this upcoming tournament. You've heard many stories of the Legendary Orc King. Of course there isn't an Orc who hasn't heard of him after all he is considered to be the greatest Warrior of them all. You remember the tale of the first orc King quite well.

In times of old when the Orcs were too near complete extinction.
There he came the First Orc who would be called King.
Times were desperate and the remaining tribes caused friction,
Not being able to agree on how survive, A single Orc picked up a ring.
He then spoke " No More Fighting each other."

However not all agreed, especially the ones who consider themselves Warlords.
Knowing they wouldn't agree the Orc fought them one by one.
Each tried there best to defeat him, but none prevailed.
When only Eight Tribes were left, He then declared himself King.
Only this time no one objected as he had proven his worth.

When the humans once again began there attack,
the orc's were organized and ready to fight.
His strategy's were so brilliant that even humans started to use them.
Eventually there finally came peace, and that is the beginning of the legend.
The First Legendary Orc King.


The First King had caused the rest of the tribe's to submit through several method's but no one in Dark Haven liked to talk about it. As a Shaman however your duty currently was to be your tribe's healer for the tournament. Which was not too far away.

You have the following choices:

1. The Tournament Begins!

*Noteb*
2. The Orc King has been Turned to Stone?!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeary (UN: silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029927-A-Fantasy-Adventure-Interactive/cid/2064297-The-Legendary-Orc-King