*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Tournament Begins!
  2. The Legendary Orc King
  3. Shaman
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029927-A-Fantasy-Adventure-Interactive/cid/2066295-The-Tournament-Begins
by Jeary
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2029927
A Fantasy Adventure Interactive where you call the shots.
This choice: The Tournament Begins!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

The Tournament Begins!

    by: Jeary
Hours later and it was finally time for the tournament to begin. You knew your duty and watched the Tournament's Opening Ceremony were the King himself spoke. " Today is the day of the Succession Tournament Where we will compete with each other for top ranks. I myself will be participating so any Warrior strong and smart enough to defeat me can take my throne. Be warned though I am no easy opponent to defeat. I remember in the days of Old where Humans and Orcs were fighting constantly this tournament is a celebration of both our victories and our losses. No Orc shall die here today! But we will fight to prove that we are great leaders in combat, strategy and heart! I'll now let the announcer take over."

The Orcs cheered the King and his speech ensuring that the tournament was going to be a success. Some of the Orcs however didn't exactly see eye to eye with the King's speech. It was hard to tell what part they didn't understand but even when he was done they still cheered him on. The Tournament announcer then began to speak. " This year there are thirty-two openings for the tournament each Orc who makes it to the top eight will have a chance to take on the King. The current Orc King is already decided to be in the Fourth block and last match of the main tournament. The rest of you will have to prove yourselves in your tribe's preliminaries. Good luck to you all. "

It was then that the tournament preliminaries would now begin, part of you felt this way was barbaric. Another part of you however understood the necessity of this tournament. Unfortunately some Orcs saw this tournament as an opportunity to kill the King, yet strangely enough for some reason poisons or magics have never worked on the Orc King. It was like he was smart enough to know there would some would stoop that low and made himself immune to those effects. Which meant the only way one could defeat the Orc King would be if they were a greater fighter than him. You also knew of the tale of your current King where he took on a Lionshield Warrior when he was a mere Chief and outmaneuvered him completely. According to the rumors years later they became quite good friends but never actually actively invading each others territory.

As the preliminaries of your tribe the Spell Breaker tribe began. There were three Orc's that You believed could make it to the finals. The First of them was Tee Bones a male warrior of your tribe and you thought of him quite attractive. He often used Halberds as his choice of a weapon. You did also know his weakness however and that was that he was a show off. Despite having a large weapon he rather show off his skills rather than fight seriously. The next was your best friend Tali Cur, She was a bit more grounded and often was way too serious at times, but she always seemed to laugh at bad puns for some reason. She uses a typical Sword and Shield style and tries to wait for the right moment to attack, unfortunately it doesn't always work out though. The Third of your tribe that you believed had a chance to prove himself was a rather young warrior for your tribe simply known as Tarvic the quick. He was one of the quickest warriors of your tribe has ever have, while he does manage to be quick that unfortunately can also be his weakness. As he often doesn't think of the consequences of his attack. As the preliminaries of your tribe continued the three that you believe could make it to the main tournament..

You have the following choices:

1. All Three Make it

*Noteb*
2. Only One or Two of them Qualify

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeary (UN: silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029927-A-Fantasy-Adventure-Interactive/cid/2066295-The-Tournament-Begins