*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Full and Cold
  2. In the Woods
  3. Jane the Pokemon Trainer!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2199414-Full-and-Cold
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2029451
A community interactive for all things Pokémon and vore!
This choice: Hungry Sleep  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Full and Cold

    by: Unknown
You unravel your sleeping bag, try and get comfortable in the thin sheets. Seems buying the cheapest one wasn't the smartest idea after all. Anyways, with your little lizard lamp next to you, you manage to stay comfortably warm snuggled up. It isn't long before you end up asleep, despite your constantly protesting stomach aching for something to fill it...

...

*Yawn* You open your eyes and peer around your tent, noticing it's still dark out. Lazily, you roll to your side--sloshing your shapely gut over. "Oh geez" you sleepily murmur to yourself and realize you've been sleep-eating again. It's a terrible habit you have but at least your hunger has been sated, right? As you doze off again, you shiver and it hits you: your heater is gone. Charmeleon is nowhere to be seen. You press your hand into your engorged gut, giggling as it squishes and jiggles to the pressure. Whatever inside is gooey chyme at this point, ready to be sent into your intestines. You notice the tent door is open and assume your Charmeleon left to wander about, perhaps enjoy the outside for a moment.

Regardless of your accidental meal, you are cold. You could wander and try and find your lizard, potentially encountering night-time Pokemon, or send out another Pokemon of yours to warm yourself.

You have the following choices:

1. Send out a Pokemon!

2. Go searching

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smuxray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2199414-Full-and-Cold