*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dark Ring
  2. Full and Cold
  3. In the Woods
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2199428-Dark-Ring
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2029451
A community interactive for all things Pokémon and vore!
This choice: Send out a Pokemon!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Dark Ring

    by: Unknown
You reach down below the rounded mass in your tummy, finding the fanny pack where you keep your pokemon, pulling out Absol. He lived in the mountains. He must be warm, right? With a click, a familiar red light flashes and the white cat comes out. You've woken him up. He seems more annoyed than anything -- to be difficult he decides to lay down on top of you with his ass towards your face. Him lying on your belly causes it to gurgle and groan, the liquids inside being displaced and generally giving you a bellyache. Your innards quickly settle; however, and you yourself are edging near sleep.

After a few minutes, you’re still cold, even with Absol lying on your chest. You try your best to relax and get some shut eye, snuggling up close to your fluffball. He seems wide awake however, slowly scanning the tent over and over. Your distended gut has made a soft bed for him to lounge his chest on and the feline is content taking advantage of it. His ass is still precariously close to your face, and if he were to put his head down it’d be around the end of your skirt.

Throughout the night, you unconsciously pull him closer and closer to your face, burrowing ever nearer to his warmth. Absol is awake the entire time, becoming increasingly aroused by having his balls so close to his trainer’s face and eventually his ass plants right on top of your nose. It’s uncomfortable for him and he sits up, resulting in his ass cheeks spreading across your face. Squish!

“Mmmph,” it’s warm, much warmer than before and you want more of it. You reach your arms up to pull him closer, squishing into his rear even more. At this point, the feline is wide-eyed -- his trainer is engulfed by his butt and trying to go in further. He’s enjoying it but can’t help but feel like he’s doing something wrong. Trainers aren't supposed to play around with pokemon like that, much less shove their face into pokebutts! Gradually you snuggle up against the source of his heat – his anus – and press into it. He starts to squirm and moan, his pucker slowly relaxing and allowing itself to be spread across your face. He actively knows what he's doing is wrong, but it feels so... good. Euphoria hits the Absol and he begins to vigorously press down onto you, tongue out smiling, and his white tush begins to spread across yourself.

Slowly he stretches his way over your head, forcing you to sit up. The white panther is absolutely ecstatic, wiggling his buns back and forth to engulf more of his big ass snack. You wearily open your eyes now, the sudden changes in position waking you up from deep sleep – only to see a dim red, immense, pulsating pressure surrounding your skull, and a heavy panting to be heard from outside. It’s warm, incredibly so, and you’re happy at that. The rest of your body is cold however, and before helping your captor swallow more of you, you feel around to figure out who it is. You follow its legs upwards with your hands, feeling the silkiness of the fur and the subtle plushness of the fat below it. You recognize the softness of it; follow it further until it swells outwards. You grope and squeeze his ass, stretching it outwards to help push yourself inside his colon.

He responds accordingly, pressing downwards to consume your neck. He looks downwards, noticing the obvious bulge you’ve made in his crotch area. How defined it is, your nose making a little lump in his white belly, the rest of you head making a large bulge in his underside. The hardest part lies in front of him and he preps himself for it: A one, a two, and a... He shakes his overstretched rump and shoves down hard, thrusting your body upwards, surrounding your body with a newfound tightness. Another shove and his dark ring extended and is nearly covering your shoulders, causing the cat to strain at the tension his ring is under while groaning at the undeniable pleasure it gives off.

You wiggle, helping as much as you can. At this point you want to get inside your Absol; be one with the handsome mountain lion. He shoves once more, and with the help of your wiggling, he jerks downwards in one swift movement, consuming down under your breasts. Crying out, tongue extended, and eyes wide open the cat shlurps you further, already pushing your last major bulge, your goop-filled belly, into the feline with a gwlllrsh. He presses down once more and you hear gurgling and sloshing as your stomach is compressed from his anus devouring it. It elicits a heavy groan on your end, the compression of your insides no doubt discomforting but at the same time, strangely erotic. Something about being tightly consumed by another creature with no means to move, much less escape, scratches an itch you never knew you had. As his ass reaches your bellybutton you let out a few modest burps, the air inside yourself being forced out to make room. One last shove and he reaches your waist, from here on out, you slide with ease into Absol’s depths. Your juicy thighs, calves, and long last, feet, slowly find their way into him. He strains his butt one last time and your feet disappear into the cat’s pucker with a resounding slurp!

The walls pulsate around you. It’s dark, noticeably red, and only slightly damp inside the Absol’s large tubes. You try to squirm and move, but the rings hold you snugly within him. Outside, the Absol’s lower underside is at best an overstretched mound of white fur, at worst a pulsating blob with little details poking through that signify a human is trapped under his skin. Your face, your squishy breasts, legs, and even your soft gut has impact on the Absol’s belly, and every time you move them he squirms in reaction to the ticklish pleasure. After a while, once you settle in there, his exhaustion settles in and he simply rolls onto his side to sleep. He runs his paws up and down his swelled gut, proud of his ass-meal and in turn comforting you. Now finally warm, you snuggle inside your living sleeping bag to get some shut eye yourself.

You have the following choices:

1. He pulls you deeper

*Noteb*
2. The Absol needs to deal with his arousal...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smuxray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2199428-Dark-Ring