*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025091-Shapeshifting-Medallion/cid/2657383-Holly-has-something-to-tell-Nicki
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2025091
A magic medallion gives shapeshifting powers to the person who activates it
This choice: Holly has something to tell 'Nicki'  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Holly has something to tell 'Nicki'

    by: cana
“You should totally change your orientation. You are not going to have much fun with the male strippers as you are.” Holly said.

Nicki eyed his sister warily he didn’t really like altering his mental state. It seemed dangerous, “I don’t know…”

“For me?” Holly face pouted pitifully.

“Fine but you have to watch out for me. I don’t want to do anything too crazy.”

Two thumbs up and a winking eye from Holly failed to dispel his worries but he went along, “Only for tonight.” He spoke in a solemn tone.

“You’re the best.” Holly wrapped her arms about him as he altered himself with a delayed transformation. His perception of men and women reversed. Leaving her in the state of a heterosexual woman. Her internal view now feminine. She’d left herself with a restorative transformation to take place the next day if Holly failed to look out for her. The shapeshifting medallion dropped free moments after finishing her change.

Nicki strutted to a mirror sprucing herself up a bit freshening her makeup, “I am ready sis. Let’s party.”

Holly’s face shifted into her apologetic face, “About that change of plans.”

“What do you mean change of plans?” Nicki spoke in an accusingly.

“John’s boss is coming and we are having a double date dinner.” Holly smiled. “You can take the sash off. It will look a bit silly if you wear it.”

“You tricked me.”

“Obviously, I couldn’t tell you the truth. You’d never go along with it. John’s boss is a great guy. He’s been out of the market since his divorce but he’s ready to date again. I think you are just what he needs.”

“I highly doubt that. But I will go through with it because I love you despite your scheming ways.” Nicki tossed her sash to the ground.

“That’s the spirit! Kenneth’s wife was a real bitch and left him in a sorry state. A date with a hot nice girl is just what he needs.”

“A woman who is going to disappear after one date hardly a confidence builder.”

“You’ll let him down gently. Say you aren’t ready for anything serious and you could see yourself falling for him. Or something like that. Say that you are only in town for the wedding. There are a million lies.” Holly said.

“Easy for the lady of lies. Remember that whopper you told mom and dad about how you stayed at Alison’s for a study session for forth of July weekend in high school. While you were actually over at your boyfriend’s studying biology or possibly anatomy. I can’t believe you managed that one. But I will try.” Nicki feeling uneasy with deception but not the first time she’d done so. She often came up with a back story for whoever she turned into. Like the time that she transformed into an older man and got all of her friends into an R rated movie. A doorbell signaled their dates arrival.

Fluttering nervousness in her stomach while her sister flitted off to the door. Inviting in John and his boss Kenneth in for a minute. A tall strong chinned man with a well muscled physic. His expensive suit tailored to his body. His smile set off a warm fuzzy feeling into her loins. Introductions followed before they left for dinner. Seat next to Kenneth he asked, “So do you live in the area?”

Nicki took the opportunity to cover herself, “No. I am in staying with Holly till her wedding. Are you a fan of the area?” She hoped getting him talking about himself might deflect further questioning.

Kenneth relaxed as he talked. Not used to being allowed an opinion while his was about, “Yes. I am liking it but I hate to admit I haven’t unpacked completely nor made myself at home. My ex took care of all the decorating so I am at a bit of a loss right now. But I enjoy the ability to hike local trails. Do you hike?”

“I get out most weekends. We are about a five minute drive to a nice jogging trail. It is smooth and well worn with a few hills interspersed for a fantastic workout.”

“It certainly shows on you. You look amazing.”

His compliment warmed Nicki’s cheeks. “Thank you. Your suit suits you. Oh, my god did I just say that.”

A hearty laugh and a smile reduced Nicki’s embarrassment, “I glad you appreciate it. It is my favorite. While you are in town would you be willing to act as my tour guide?”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ex enters the picture

2. Nicki acting as guide

3. Dinner

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cana (UN: cana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025091-Shapeshifting-Medallion/cid/2657383-Holly-has-something-to-tell-Nicki