*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Scenario 3
  2. Pick a scenario
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2014035-Giant-Baby-Takeover/cid/2180019-Scenario-3
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2014035
Babies begin growing and taking over the world.
This choice: Scenario 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Scenario 3

    by: Unknown
Little Matty was a bright child, unbelievably so; he wasn't just bright, he was full on blinding. He was not even a year old and already he was smarter than any adult. Matty had already been to university where he was the one teaching the teachers, but after proving his smarts he was growing board.

He was different from other babies, little baby toys were dull to him and adults were worse. They were even more dull, plus many of which ether looked down on him or saw him as some kind of freakshow. Babies however they were much more fun, they knew how to truly live they didn't want much, they knew how great diapers were, they didn't say stupid things they just want to be fed and have fun; why to Matty babies were much smarter then any adult.

Matty hatched an idea, he went to his desk where he spend a week working away inside his room until it was done. A small vial of purple liquid, he grinned coming up with an idea. See, Matty was kind of a big celebrity, and he would now use that to put a plan into action it took a month but soon he a company allow him to be main ad for a new milk for babies.

Matt claimed he made the best baby milk ever, great for a developing child he said, for the most part it seemed like normal milk save for a strange purple taint to it. The milk sold like crazy, in less then a week it seemed like every baby in America was drinking it.

Just a few days after being the market something strange happened, one morning Little Matty was no longer little. Matty now stood high above all the adults; this was his plan, his formula worked, he was now giant, along with every other baby that drank it.

That was not the only change, Matty could hear everyone's thoughts, he could feel his mind being more powerful then before. It was different for each baby, he could see one baby that burped out fire or one that let out a huge fart that made anyone who smelled it start to act like an animal, or one baby whose pee melted everything it touched, like it was acid.

Matty, with his new found power and army of super powered babies, decided to take over, the first thing they did was. . .
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
tallwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2014035-Giant-Baby-Takeover/cid/2180019-Scenario-3