*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2014035-Giant-Baby-Takeover/cid/2181588-Matty-used-his-mind-power-to-mentally-regress
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2014035
Babies begin growing and taking over the world.
This choice: Matty uses his mind power to mentally regress all adults.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Matty used his mind power to mentally regress...

    by: Unknown
Matty watched all the adults run around, trying to escape the babies. ''Ha! Not so smart when we're the big ones.'' he chuckled, just then an idea popped into his head. Matty sat down, crushing a few buildings under his butt, and placed both hands to his head as he focused his mind, reading the minds of those close by, and then a bit futher and futher still until he couldn't extend the reach any more, it stopped around the city limits.

''Perfect'' he thought ''just enough for my plan.'' he said putting that plan into action. He used his mind to stop every adult and put his voice into their heads saying ''You adults are the real dumb ones, us babies. we're the smart ones. From now on you're the small ones and we're the big ones so you should act like it!'' he said and with those words, the minds of every adult in the city went blank.

A number got down and crawled around, some started crying while others messed themselves. Matty chucked saying ''you adults are stinky, you need diapers'' he waved his hands as he floated diapers over to every adult and forced them in. Then.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
tallwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2014035-Giant-Baby-Takeover/cid/2181588-Matty-used-his-mind-power-to-mentally-regress