*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3090639-Safe-and-Sound---A-Spy
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Go inside and hide  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Safe and Sound - A Spy

    by: Doom
To talk now would lead to an awkward explanation, given the note, this hurried flight and your recent crawling up her chest! So no, you maintain your silence for the moment, content to sit in this cave and admire its finely curved architecture, playing your fingers through the coating of fine hairs.

The outside world is not so silent, and in this ear the voices of the family are amplified immensely. Taylor's voice, originating not so far from your position, is loudest of all, and so you get a skewed sense of her dominating the conversation.

"What does anyone know about him?" Taylor says, leading the conversation.

"Nothin'," Ethan grunts. "He was just some dude. Always said hi if he saw me. Nothing to show that he was a psycho."

"It's always the quiet ones," Rachel says sagely.

"Abs? You?"

"Well..."

"Out with it!"

"He did ask me one time if we had any pets. So I told him about my allergies."

"Hmmm," Taylor muses, vibrating your location most subtly. "He must have wanted to know if we had a dog that might catch him when he broke in. He's been planning this a long time."

"I don't want you thinking about this," Rachel asserts. "This isn't some tv show where the kids outwit the adults. This man is dangerous, Taylor. Leave it to the police."

"Mom, I am eighteen and I -"

"While you live under my roof, you follow my rules. Leave it!"

Taylor huffs, and as silence descends you take a chance by peeking out. The family are all sitting quietly, but more alarming is the sight below, as Taylor's gargantuan fingers dig out some earphones. She's going to jam those in here with you, and that won't be pleasant!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3090639-Safe-and-Sound---A-Spy