*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3091123-Rock-Music-Will-Rot-Your-Brain
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: You stay here: how could a little music hurt?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Rock Music Will Rot Your Brain

    by: Doom
Darkness engulfs you as the headphone slams perfectly into the opening of Taylor's ear. The pulse of her blood continues to rumble around you, but the sound of the macro-world beyond is entirely silenced. With no fresh air, the stench of the earwax is also becoming stronger...

Then the whole cavern around you rumbles with a thudding bass, one which only grows in intensity until you are clutching your ears in pain. It's not just your hearing that suffers from the auditory assault however: your organs rock in their cradles, moving too fast in their positions, rupturing connections and bursting in places.

Sound has gone entirely by the time you collapse, so while the vibration continues to shake and shatter your nervous system, you are deaf to the song's lyrics when they kick in.

***

"One way..." Taylor mumbles, nodding her head along in time, "or another... I'm gonna find you... I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha..."

Well, she was half right. While she will never find you, she did get you, and your tiny corpse is even now lodged in her ear, becoming less and less with every passing moment as her earwax grows over you like a death shroud.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3091123-Rock-Music-Will-Rot-Your-Brain