*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Entering the Stadium
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980412-Cock-Vore-Staduim-Reboot/cid/1756224-Entering-the-Stadium
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fiaura
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1980412
A stadium where anthro furred participants enter to consume each other with their cock.
Chapter #1

Entering the Stadium

    by: Fiaura
Here you come across the crowds of all types of furrs. There are a few of the arena champions and competitors showing off their muscles, cocks, and bodies while at the same time trying to secure sponsorship as they sign autographs and display themselves. They stand upon elevated platforms so that everyone gathered around can view them as they show off, make comments onto the overhead loud speakers, and generally go about their business. Even a couple take volunteers for their cock and are actually voring people after a waiver in front of the crowd outside.
These various competitors are behind a velvet line of cum stained black ropes and have several security guards ensuring few if any people can actually get past them without good reason.
Not only for the competitors safety but for that of the crowd, as if the competitor got a hold of one of them, there is no promise they would not be the next layer of cum on the platforms and ropes.

Various lines are formed and roped off to show where people should go. New competitors are arranged by blue for males, purple for herms, and pink for females. Though the females usually only unbirth or consume someone orally and generally have a hard time getting in. Next there is a black roped off area that is labelled, sponsors only. Apparently you require a VIP card to get over here. Lastly there is a white roped off section lined around the block for spectators.

Which one are you coming up here?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Male Competitor

*Noteb*
2. Herm Competitor

*Noteb*
3. Female Competitor

4. Sponsor

5. Spectator

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fiaura (UN: fiaura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fiaura has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980412-Cock-Vore-Staduim-Reboot/cid/1756224-Entering-the-Stadium