*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sponsor Start
  2. Entering the Stadium
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980412-Cock-Vore-Staduim-Reboot/cid/1815153-Sponsor-Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fiaura
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1980412
A stadium where anthro furred participants enter to consume each other with their cock.
This choice: Sponsor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sponsor Start

    by: Roth Doru Areaba
You are one of the various sponsors that help fund and make things such as this stadium possible. Though crowd funding covers some of the cost to run this stadium, it is through YOUR wallet and those like you that this stadium and what happens in it is possible. So when you or one of the other sponsors enters the stadium in your sectioned off area the security and management make sure you are well taken care of. You've lived a rather rich and powerful life style, getting almost anything you want. Whether it be through bribes, display of power through hired goons or even showing people just how talented you are in person and making them disappear for good.

However, you got your wealth or how you use it, no one dares to stand in your way for fear of ending up turned into cum, or some other fate. For as a sponsor you get lots of special treatment, if you wish to see two fighters go at it you can have them do it. If you want to participate in a match, you can do it. If you want to have someone brought to you so you can enjoy them in your own personal way, you can do it. There isn't much that you can't do in your sponsor sectioned area.

Of course this will all mean nothing to you if you lose your special badge or ID that tells you are a sponsor. For the moment you lose it, you are as vulnerable as anyone else to the whims of those around you. So you keep that in mind and keep your card close at all times. After all, you're not the only sponsor here. And many of the other sponsors would love to do the same to you, as what happens in the arena.

The sponsor section is designed to be more regal and elegant. Having servers and waitresses taking orders for things like food and drink, or even becoming snacks themselves. Thus why the floor is made of smooth stone, so that the mess made by the sponsors enjoying their company is easily washed away. After all as a matter of pride and presentation the arena makes sure to keep its sponsor area clean. No matter how much its sponsors dirty it up. Each sponsor is allotted their own booth which gives some of the best views of the arena and the fights inside. But it's only the lucky few that get the best seats within the sponsor area. And it has been known to happen where sponsors have taken their quarrels on to the arena floor itself to settle disputes over who sits where.

As you walk to the sponsor arena a single male Ork guard blocks your entrance. It is clear by his stature and demeanor he has had many threats against him before and by his sack hanging between his legs which squirms with the features of some hapless full that he is also not afraid of dealing with people posing as sponsors. "Identification please." Comes his gruff voice as he stares at you waiting for you to show your identification as to who you are.

You quickly look at the Ork in his armor and his struggling sack and you...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Roth Doru Areaba (UN: walkingbyself at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fiaura has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980412-Cock-Vore-Staduim-Reboot/cid/1815153-Sponsor-Start