*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Relative's House
  2. Other…
  3. The First Day of Summer
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961219-The-Shifting-Sisters/cid/2305683-Relatives-House
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1961219
Three size changing sisters have a very odd relationship.
This choice: Relative's House  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Relative's House

    by: Bossanova
“We’re going out of state.” “Why?” Riley asked.

“I can’t tell you. It’s supposed to be a surprise.” The two of them walked toward the car.

“Where do you plan on keeping Penny?” Audrey opened the car door with a free hand and took a seat. Using the same free hand she took off her boot and dropped Penny in there.

“You are just diabolical.” Said Riley.

“What? I’ll grow her back once we get there. It’s a fair punishment.” Audrey tied her shoe back on and once Riley had her seatbelt on she put the pedal to the metal, crushing Penny as hard as she could. For most of the ride everything was pretty quiet, then Audrey broke the silence.

“So how’s college going for you Riley?” “Pretty good. I’m taking some painting and photography classes right now.”

“You always were the little Picasso in our family.”

“Thank you. I’ve also been participating more outside of campus.”

“That’s good. Do you have a special someone that I don’t know about?”

Riley paused for a second. She didn’t expect that question. “No, not yet.”

“Did I accidentally touch a nerve? I’m sorry.” “No, it’s fine. I’m just still trying to come to terms with my sexuality.”

“You’re still in college Riles, take as long as you need. I’m sure that you’ll find a girl out there for you.”

“Easy for you to say, you’re like a plus size supermodel. Women are practically falling head over heels wherever you go.”

“True, I may have a rather bodacious figure. I exude curves. However, in the long run what’s really going to win girls over is personality, and you have plenty of it Riles.”

“I appreciate what you’re saying Audrey, I do. But I think I’m just gonna work this out by myself.”
“You do you Riley. I know that I’m not always gonna be around but I appreciate that you’re opening up to me about how you feel. If you think that you can handle this on your then I trust you.”

“Thanks big sis.” The two of them both smiled at each other.

“We’re here.” Audrey pulled into the driveway of a two-story house. Riley did a double take.

“Is this? No It can’t be.”

“Yep this is the place all right.” Audrey opened the car door and pulled off her shoe. After shaking Penny out there was a small flash of pink light. Penny appeared with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face.

“Do you always have to be such a lead foot?”

“Relax Pen, your punishment’s over. Now apologize.” Penny rolled her eyes.

“I’m sorry that I shrunk my boyfriend.” Audrey lifted her right foot up to Penny’s face.

“Now kiss my sock.” Penny slapped her foot away.

“Ew gross! I’m not doing that!” Audrey wiggled her toes in front of penny’s face

“Unless you want to share a bed with my toes tonight I suggest you pucker up. Besides, It’s not like you haven’t been anywhere my feet have.”

“Uggh, fine!” Penny closed her eyes, pursed her lips, and pressed them into Audrey’s sole. Immediately afterward Penny turned and spat.

“You happy now?” Audrey slipped her foot back into its shoe.

“You could’ve used a little more tongue. Oh and If I ever catch you misusing your powers again I’m stuffing you in my sock drawer for a week.” As the sisters walked toward the house they could see a tall woman waving at them from the doorway.

“Hello my nieces!” She called out.

“Hi aunt Christine!” They called back.

Aunt Christine is Marie Lancaster’s younger sister at 36 years old. Being a personal fitness instructor, her body is very toned and often sweaty. She is will often shrink the sisters but rarely to punish them. However, should they anger her she is not afraid to lay down the law. As for physical characteristics she has short ice-blonde hair, green eyes, and a tall, thick frame. Her magic crystal is purple and attached to a nose piercing.

“How are you girls?” Christine bent down and opened her arms wide for a hug.

“We’re doing good.” Riley said squished between her sisters and her aunt’s bulging chest.

“Oh my gosh I’m so glad you’re all here. Come on in.” The sisters walked into the house to a kitchen to their left, a set of stairs to the right, and the living room in the middle.

“All of the bedrooms and the bathroom should be upstairs. Help yourself to any snacks in the fridge.” Penny just walked forward and sacked on the couch tired from being in Audrey’s shoe.

“Nuh huh Penny. No shoes allowed on the furniture.” Christine wagged her finger and in a sudden flash of violet light Penny found herself an inch tall on the couch cushion. Up above was Christine’s butt, completely blocking her view. Penny closed her eyes and started to scream. When she opened her eyes she found two gigantic thighs on either side of her. Looking up were her aunt’s equally large breasts blocking her face. Two fingers descended upon Penny and brought her up to the previously concealed visage of Christine.

I’m just yanking your chain kiddo, you do whatever you want.” She placed Penny on the carpet and with a snap of her fingers she was back to normal.

“I don’t know about whatever she wants Christi.” Said a woman coming down the stairs. She was wearing a plain red t-shirt and jeans and while she wasn’t as thick as their Aunt she was just as tall.

“Aunt Christine who’s this?” Penny asked. Christine got up from the couch saying

“Well I guess it’s time you guys found out why you’re here.” The two women stood next to each other.

“This is Julia, we’ve been together for a few years now but we’ve finally decided to tie the knot!”

“I think you mean I decided to tie the knot honey.”

“Well Julie you know I always have been a free spirit.”

“Yeah, you would always go on saying that no man could tame you.”

“I’m still right about that.” Riley interrupted the two of them

“This is amazing! When’s the wedding?” Christine answered back

“This weekend. And you’re all invited. Didn’t want you to miss out on the special day.”

“Well what are we going to be doing now then?” Audrey asked.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bossanova (UN: bossanova at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961219-The-Shifting-Sisters/cid/2305683-Relatives-House