*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lunch with Christine
  2. Relative's House
  3. Other…
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961219-The-Shifting-Sisters/cid/2306855-Lunch-with-Christine
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1961219
Three size changing sisters have a very odd relationship.
This choice: We're going out for lunch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lunch with Christine

    by: Frost
The three sisters joined their aunt and her fiancee at a nearby cafe. Christine and Julia lived in a small town, which allowed Christine to freely shrink and grow at her leisure, given that she owned a large plot of land that spanned many acres of land and was considered to be in scenic middle of nowhere, Oregon. If anything she preferred to be a giant in her own land, so living in a tiny logging town only supported her lifestyle.

The three siblings sat at an inch tall. They shared a small plate of fries. Each piece was taller than each of the sisters. None of them minded being that small. Christine was almost always gentle with them, even when they were children. As they ate, they watched their aunt dig into her salad.

"So..." Audrey hummed, "who's coming to the wedding?"

Christine chewed at a piece of chicken. "Everyone," she answered nonchalantly. "Julie and I invited our families, and I just had to make sure all my sisters came."

The girls stared at the ground sheepishly.

"Sorry Mom couldn't come. Work and all," Riley said, her voice trailing off.

Christine waved her hand dismissively. "Don't worry about that. You can't control her actions like that. Though, that's totally like Marie to do that to me."

There was a slight pause in the conversation as they ate.

"Wait," Penny started, "Does that mean Aunt Renee and my cousin Lucy are coming?"

Christine nodded. "I meant it when I said I wanted all my sisters to come. All four of them--well, three if we're not counting Marie. You girls might want to get used to that size. The house is only going to get more cramped from here."

The three tiny sisters looked at each other. They should have figured this out earlier, and they felt dumb for not realizing it. Each time their mother's side of the family came together, it was a disaster. Most of it was due to the fact that no one was able to keep track of everybody's size, and accidents happened all the time. It also didn't help that the children were almost always shrunken down to save space for the adults, which meant that the Lancaster sisters would be looking up at their giant aunts for most of the weekend.

Christine continued to eat until her phone went off. She checked her phone. "Oh, we should probably head back. My sister Elise texted me, saying she'll be here in about half an hour."

You have the following choices:

1. They return to Christine's home as more of her sisters come trickling in.

*Noteb*
2. Skip to the wedding.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Frost (UN: mr.tactical at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961219-The-Shifting-Sisters/cid/2306855-Lunch-with-Christine