*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alexis
  2. Always a Bigger Fish
  3. A Cold Day in Terrordale
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1677667-Alexis
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1957152
Can you survive a ski resort for giant monsters? Winter sequel to Monster Shores
This choice: New Character 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alexis

    by: Arctos
from the air the Guest appears to be a werecat with black fur with white tips on her ears paws and tail. one you have landed you noticed that the werecat was a little more than 1/3rd the height of Elisa which would put her around 350ft tall. she stood waiting in little more than a skimpy black bikini over her petite form. you surmise that her fur protects her more than enough from the weather. "Greetings you're Alexis right" Elisa asks. "yes I am, I'm here for the lesson" she replies. you notice that her eyes are different colors, with one blue and one yellow, the yellow one seemed to glow with a magical aura. "I'm Elisa and I'll be your instructor today" Elisa says "And this is my assistant for today Stephen". Alexis shakes Elisa's hand and extends a claw to you which you shake. "I'm so excited" Alexis says "I just moved to Terrordale but I missed the beach weather, so I decided I would learn how to snowboard before the summer comes then I will be able to hit the beach and learn how to surf". "Wow" you say "looks like you have a lot of firsts planned". "I like to learn new things" Alexis responds. "lets get moving" Elisa says and you make your way over to the lift. "I'll go on ahead" Elisa says "due to my size I need to ride alone, Stephen would you mind riding with Alexis and giving the basics she will need to know?". "No problem" you say "If its alright with you Alexis". "Thats alright with me" she says and you crawl onto her shoulder. "See you at the top" Elisa says as she hops onto the next seat. as you and Alexis take the next Seat you begin to give her the basic safety information she will need as you near the top you decide to ask her a question that has been in the back of your mind since you met her. "Alexis" you say "What is your opinion on humans?"

You have the following choices:

1. "I love them, I even had a few human boyfriends"

*Noteb*
2. "they're delicious"

*Noteb*
3. "They're alright I guess"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Arctos (UN: majungles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1677667-Alexis