*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1684100-I-love-them-I-even-had-a-few-human-boyfri
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1957152
Can you survive a ski resort for giant monsters? Winter sequel to Monster Shores
This choice: "I love them, I even had a few human boyfriends"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"I love them, I even had a few human boyfri...

    by: Arctos
"well unlike most were's I don't harbor any hatred towards humans" Alexis replies "heck I've even had a few human boy friends in the past". "That must not have gone over too well with your family" you reply. "well my parents weren't thrilled but they respected my decision. my sisters however were a bit of a handful". "What do you mean" you ask. "well I have two younger sisters" She says "Ariana, and Alice are twins and its pretty much impossible to tell them apart. while Ariana shares my views on humans Alice tends to enjoy swallowing them whole. needless to say it made family visits a little dangerous". "I can see how that might be a problem" you say. "Its not so bad for Ariana since Alice will leave her boyfriends alone but she always tries to get mine. I even lost my last boyfriend to her" she says sadly. "did she eat him?" you ask quietly. "no but her attempts scared him off". well this may work in your favor. you like Alexis and shes single, however she has a carnivorous sister you would have to look out for. but working around monsters for so long has helped you learn how to keep from getting eaten perhapes you should try your luck? "Stephen? earth to Stephen" you suddenly realize you've been quiet for quite a long time. "oh, sorry Alexis" you say "got distracted". "we are here" she says as you look forward and see the massive shape of Elisa against the white backdrop of the mountain. "lets get moving" Elisa says and with that you begin your lesson.

After a day of teaching Alexis how to snowboard she seems to have improved significantly. "That was fun" Alexis says "thanks for the lesson Elisa, and you too Stephen" she adds. "you did good today Alexis" Elisa says "you picked up the basics quickly". "Well I've always had good balance" she says. "we should take the lift down to the lodge now before it gets too dark" Elisa says "We'll have to do it the same as last time". "thats ok with me" Alexis replies and with that picks you up and places you on her shoulder. 'this may be my chance' you think to yourself

What will you do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Arctos (UN: majungles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1684100-I-love-them-I-even-had-a-few-human-boyfri