*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a long day's rest
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/194652-The-Massage-parlour/cid/74081-a-long-days-rest
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #194652
Let your troubles roll away
Chapter #1

a long day's rest

    by: knight life
Jenny was tired, she didn't realise just how tired until she stretched and felt her aching back. Her neck felt as stiff as a board.

"Oh, I must finish here at the office" she thought. She longed for a lovely rest from all this paperwork "how much stuff can one man expect me to deal with?"

She finally just threw everything in the air and said that's enough I’m going home"

She shut down her terminal and headed wearily for the door. Jenny turned round as if to say bye for the last time and flounced out of the door, heading for the train home.

Mercifully Jenny didn’t have to wait too long before a train seat beckoned her to sit and rest a while as best as she could. So the tall willowy blond with curves meeting her curves thankfully slumped down into the seat.

Jenny looked up and saw
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 knight life (UN: terry1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
knight life has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/194652-The-Massage-parlour/cid/74081-a-long-days-rest