*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sibella
  2. Catching up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945935-Sartanas-Adventures-2-Nightmare-Fuel/cid/1639245-Sibella
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1945935
Sartana's problems continue while starting to warm up with the girls.
This choice: Sibella  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sibella

    by: torro888
Hey Sartaná what were you doing just a moment ago you seemed to be talking to the air again.

Sartaná whispers under his voice"Say anything about this or telling her will get you hurt by me."

"Nothing just thinking aloud about stuff going on." Sartaná replied smiling trying to look innocent.

"Alright, It's just your case of Dementia sometimes worries me with how it affects your well being." Sibella replied hugging Sartaná.

"Listen I have basically had this all my life and I'm still in decent shape right?" Sartaná asked unsure of what the Seductress would have to say.

"You have been wounded multiple times, one of the biggest wounds is the fact you have been missing an eye since the age of five and now that your dad has your fangs you can't use your healing properties." Sibella pointed out.

"You had to bring up the eye thing again pretty sure I have learned to live with it and details details I am working on the situation you know." Sartaná said confidently.

"Sartaná in the condition you are in now how do you possibly plan on getting things back to how they need to be You have constantly been making sacrifices just to keep up in the fight and have taken beatings from your father just to protect us and because of that you fear him." Sibella said starting to sniffle.

Sartaná wrapped his arms around Sibella hugging her tightly making sure she calmed down before he continued.

"Listen I would love to stay and chat but I need to get some work done and I need to get ready for another school year."Sartaná said a little sad inside

Can I please come with you I want to spend some more time with you we haven't been hanging out like we used to." Sibella asked

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He agreed

*Noteb*
2. He disagreed

3. Forget work for now

*Noteb*
4. stay with her.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 torro888 (UN: john1yaya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
torro888 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945935-Sartanas-Adventures-2-Nightmare-Fuel/cid/1639245-Sibella