*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Forget work for now
  2. Sibella
  3. Catching up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945935-Sartanas-Adventures-2-Nightmare-Fuel/cid/1642601-Forget-work-for-now
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1945935
Sartana's problems continue while starting to warm up with the girls.
This choice: Forget work for now  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Forget work for now

    by: torro888
You know what you are absolutely right Sibella. Sartaná said agreeing with the female vampire companion.

How about I continue my work in a little while how about right now we hang out I mean our friendship is as important to if not more than my job is. Sartaná said trying to please Sibella.

Sartaná takes Sibella warmly by the hand and they start to walk.

Sartaná where are we walking to? Sibella asked with curiosity to what he had planned.

Well I was thinking we could visit our favorite spot when I use to live here the first time. Sartaná said smiling toward Sibella.

Sibella smiled knowing the place Sartana meant.

After a short walk they made it to the gardens where they sat in a gazebo covered in black roses.

Hey Sibella remember the year I built this and planted these?
Sartaná asked.

Of course after building the seating you got to work on making sure the flowers flourished even when it meant your own blood to keep feeding the plants enough to the point of the state they are in now. Sibella replied.

Sibella you over exaggerating just a bit I didn't give up blood intentionally I just kinda pricked my fingers quite a few times trying to arrange the growth process of the roses.
Sartaná returned laughing.

Sibella smiled hugging him happy to know things between them were close to the way they used to be she was sad that they weren't at that point still.

Sartaná secretly read her mind to think of a way to make her feel better.

Sibella I'm sorry for what I said last year. What I said was hash and wasn't true we have grown close again since last year with me staying at you parent's castle, and I'm sorry I haven't been hanging out like we used to but I just want to protect you from anything that wants to hurt you. I feel like we are where we used to be but... Sartaná trailed off.

But what Sartaná just admit you don't want to date me. Sibella said upset.

I still do but I don't know what choice to make based off of events of last year. I am supposed to choose my maidens who I work with for the rest of my life for my job whom I am to love and care for and I don't want to make wrong choices again. If we work our way up I want to know if you would be one of them.

Sibella was shocked to hear this news about how that part of his job works.

So you're just saying I'm going to be one of your wives or servants huh. Sibella said pissed off.

No no what I mean is I choose my wife and the others I help protect from the corruption the only way they would be linked any further is through their choice and ours we could decline and this is just saying if you did accept. Look I don't want an answer now but I wanted to really give you thins hoping it would influence your answer.
Sartana hands her a ring inscribed with her name and has various gems inside.

The ring will also keep me aware of your state of health and safety.
Sartaná continued

Sibella was again surprised to see such a beautiful gift. she gladly puts on the ring for him and she begins to think about her answer.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She agrees

*Noteb*
2. she declines

3. she has to think about it.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 torro888 (UN: john1yaya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
torro888 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945935-Sartanas-Adventures-2-Nightmare-Fuel/cid/1642601-Forget-work-for-now