*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Lambda Academy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943603-The-Big-Boys-of-Lambda-Academy/cid/1630470-Welcome-to-Lambda-Academy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1943603
Various stories of growth at an all-gay boys' boarding school.
Chapter #1

Welcome to Lambda Academy

    by: citywalker
Lambda Academy: a boarding school specifically for gay and bisexual guys between the ages of 12 and 18 (seventh to twelfth grades). From all across the world, interested guys apply to this school, and are selected from several criteria, but all must be gay, bisexual, or at least curious. They are a diverse group of different ethnicities, talents, sizes and shapes, but they all come together to learn… and to have a little fun. I mean, they ARE teenagers, after all.

But at this school, some changes are in store. Big changes. … I said, "BIG" changes. Is it obvious enough yet? C'mon, you know what this means. … I'm waiting… Okay, if you haven't gotten it yet, you should probably just go to a different story, because this one's clearly not for you. However, for those of you who HAVE gotten it, then let's move on and make some choices! (Okay, I'm talking about growth, got it? Good.)
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 citywalker (UN: citywalker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943603-The-Big-Boys-of-Lambda-Academy/cid/1630470-Welcome-to-Lambda-Academy