*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936883-Shrunk-By-Korra/cid/1647707-she-checks-under-her-buttblankets
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #1936883
shrunken by korra from the series "legend of korra" have fun ^^ anything goes
This choice: she checks under her butt/blankets  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

she checks under her butt/blankets

    by: Moxley Prowler
all of a sudden you feel the massive weight that was sitting right on top of you suddenly lift off of you and the next thing you see is a bright eye tearing light and you see a huge female figure lift up the blankets and then stare down directly at you, you start to think to yourself "oh shit, is that.. is that Korra?, how the hell did this happen, and why am i here?" so many questions go right in your mind that you forget the main task at hand and that is the fact that Korra is looking directly down at you "should i stay still, i wonder if she even sees me" soon enough your questions were answered and you see her massive hand reach down for you and hear here booming voice say "huh, what is that?" she bends down to get a closer look and she grasps her hand around you and its too tight around you for you to break free and she raises it up to her face and she soon sits back down on the bed and looks at you "woah, how did you get so small little guy?, well don't worry short stuff, i'll take good care of you, and your in good hands, so relax little guy"

hearing her say that, decreases your nerves and worries, and you soon stop shaking in her hand and she looks down at you and smiles "hehe, your pretty cute little guy" she smiles happily, as she gently pats your head "i have so many questions, and i suppose you too, judging by your reaction, i would say you haven't experienced this before right?, well don't worry your safe with me, my name is Korra, whats your name?" she soon asks you, you respond "uh my name is Jake, pleasure to meet you, and yeah i know you, i used to watch you all the time on the TV, always fantasizing of meeting you, uhh well i guess that wish came true...well uh somewhat" you chuckle to yourself, and she smiles again "nice name Jake, and thats awesome, well if you want, you can stay/live with me as long as you like until you grow back to normal" you almost faint from her saying that "oh hell yeah i would love to Korra, your the most beautiful and amazing person i have ever seen" you soon start blushing and she notices and laughs a bit "haha, thanks Jake, thats so nice of you, you were the first person to really say that" she presses you up against her chest and hugs you and she smiles "so, uh i was wondering if you would like to play around" you smile "sure Korra" she chuckles happily "awesome, alright what should we do"... "ah i know, we should...."

You have the following choices:

1. hide and seek

2. climb my body

3. explore my body

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moxley Prowler (UN: hammerbro43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moxley Prowler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936883-Shrunk-By-Korra/cid/1647707-she-checks-under-her-buttblankets