*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936883-Shrunk-By-Korra/cid/1923944-hide-and-seek
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #1936883
shrunken by korra from the series "legend of korra" have fun ^^ anything goes
This choice: hide and seek  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

hide and seek

    by: Mr. Phorcys
         "OK, then," Korra says. "But I'm gonna want to take my shoes off."
         "Why?"
         "Well, you're so small, I probably won't be able to see you with my eyes. Heh, you're so small, you could just disappear into the carpeting. But I can feel the vibrations in the ground when I'm barefoot, so think of it as leveling the playing field."
         You nodded, remembering Toph's earthbending abilities. Then Korra placed you on the carpet, right next to her boots, and stood up. She began counting. You looked up at Korra, then around the room at the furniture and doorways. You could stay under Korra, or even on her, or you could run. It's unlikely that she would look for you right where you were, but if her foot shifted.... You tried not to think about it. On the other hand, you could run out onto the furniture or outside. But Korra might find you, or kill you by accident. And nobody else knew you existed, and (damn you, Occum's Razor) would probably crush you underfoot. Eventually, you decided to....

You have the following choices:

1. Stay on/under Korra

2. Run for it!

3. Someone comes in

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Phorcys (UN: akplez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moxley Prowler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936883-Shrunk-By-Korra/cid/1923944-hide-and-seek