*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Unaware
  2. Shrink a city (aware/unaware)
  3. That bitch
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934317-The-giant-man/cid/1628084-Unaware
by dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1934317
Maverick a large man has either a shrunken city or woman or grows into a giant
This choice: Unaware  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Unaware

    by: dude
Not believing the directions he laughed and said "grow and shrink stuff, whatever." He then went back to his place took off his clothes and laid on the bed. As he laid there he unknowingly activated the ring and when he closed his eyes a blinding light came from the ring and hit several cities all over the world and were transported to maverick's place shrunken down, all about the size of dime in various spots. Unfortunately for New York City it's between his thighs on the bed.
The people of New York City were confused and trying to figure out what happened and why a stench of unwashed cock and balls filled the air. Helicopters were dispatched as several flew high enough they then realized they were between an enormous man and his massive limp dick was so close to the city. At the same time people in the city discovered the "monster" it twitched slightly and slowly got larger. People gasped as it reached its full height and casted it's shadow over the city. A large hand came down and scratched his pubes and balls. Pubic hair fell almost crushing the city. People screamed as they then watched his hand start to slowly stroke the shaft. A booming sound came from above "O FUCK YEA!" Maverick yelled. As he then started going faster and faster down below the city shook. People tried to escape but then he came a loud moan was heard and his cum crashed on part of the city. Maverick then unknowingly grabbed the city and dragged it and smeared the city against his balls and shaft and went at it again.
After he finished he got up put on his boxer briefs and laid on the couch. The city and everything in it were destroyed however there were still a few people were still alive trapped in drying cum on his balls, cock and in the pubes.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bathroom time (Tokyo)

2. Floor (San Francisco)

*Noteb*
3. The people in his underwear

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dude (UN: rmz450 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934317-The-giant-man/cid/1628084-Unaware