*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. San Francisco
  2. Unaware
  3. Shrink a city (aware/unaware)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934317-The-giant-man/cid/1983139-San-Francisco
by dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1934317
Maverick a large man has either a shrunken city or woman or grows into a giant
This choice: Floor (San Francisco)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

San Francisco

    by: Unknown
San Francisco was also about the size of a dime, but was on the floor, close to Maverick's bed. But Maverick was still unaware of what he did to New York and the people because he was to busy panting and getting his breath back from masterbating. He stood up and walked to San Francisco, not looking at it. His foot was next to it, and tapping on the floor.

The people of San Francisco looked up at Maverick and saw how massive he was. And him tapping the floor was like an earthquake to them! So the people were running around trying to get away from him but since the city was about the size of a dime, the people were going no where.

Maverick looked around and lifted his foot off the floor and put it right on top of San Francisco, crushing it and the people.

Which city now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kitchen (Aberdeen)

*Noteb*
2. living room (Aalborg)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934317-The-giant-man/cid/1983139-San-Francisco