*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Corporate
  2. Who are we talking about?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1696064-Corporate
by clutch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1933610
The women at Gordge inc. are getting fat. With the office lifestyle pounds pile on!
This choice: Corporate  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Corporate

    by: clutch
At the top of the corporate food chain at Gordge Enterprises are numerous big time board members and CEO types. Working high up in the tallest big city skyscrapers, these business big shots (and boy are they big) have high salaries as well as high cholesterol.

Lauren Gordge
24 years old
250 pounds
Just became the head of the company after her mom retired. She's got a long way to go and a lot of pressure to meet expectations.

Emily
27 years old
350 pounds
She's just been promoted up to the corporate offices. After many years as a small branch pencil pusher she's finally moving up to the big time. A new job title, a new office, and the bright lights of the big city. How will she adjust?

Jessica
420 pounds
30 years old
After soaring up the company ladder she's now living the corporate life. She's in her 2nd year working in corporate. How is she doing?

Holly
485 pounds
34 years old
She's been in the corporate office for a while now. Holly has been working for Gordge for more than a decade. She's gotten really big over the years, how much bigger can she get?

You have the following choices:

1. Lauren

*Noteb*
2. Emily

3. Jessica

*Noteb*
4. Holly

5. More options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 clutch (UN: gwt123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clutch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1696064-Corporate