*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lauren the CEO
  2. Corporate
  3. Who are we talking about?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1696066-Lauren-the-CEO
by clutch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1933610
The women at Gordge inc. are getting fat. With the office lifestyle pounds pile on!
This choice: Lauren  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lauren the CEO

    by: clutch
Gordge Enterprises was founded in 1943. It has risen to international success. Gordge was founded on a very unusual philosophy. From its founding, Gordge enterprises has had fat female employees. This was mostly due to Gordge’s first employees being housewives who had to find a job while their husbands were at war. For some reason in those early years of the company the employees always seemed to gain weight. This was probably due to the sedentary lifestyle of the office worker as well as Stephanie Gordge’s (The founder of Gordge Enterprises) insistence on having fresh doughnuts at every meeting (she was quite the landwhale herself). At first this unusual trend of weight gain in their employees was just considered an unimportant coincidence but eventually it became ingrained in the company’s identity. There became an unwritten rule in the company that “a Gordge Employee should be fat” and “a fat employee is a good employee.” Rarely are these traditions discussed openly, in fact only the higher ups at Gordge are fully aware that they exist. However, despite the majority of Gordge employees being completely oblivious to Gordge’s weird tradition of fat employees, The higher ups at Gordge made sure to keep the tradition going. This leads us to Lauren Gordge, the current CEO of Gordge Enterprises. Being an actual member of Gordge family she saw nothing wrong with the “gorging at Gordge” and considered it a vital part of the company. Despite the rather conspiring and dubious nature of this tradition, Lauren was the farthest thing from an evil conspirer. Lauren just wants what’s best for the company and for some reason (mostly cause it was what her parents always told her) that meant employees needed to gain weight. Lauren herself wasn’t even that fat for a Gordge Employee, let alone a CEO. It was only 18 months ago that she had inherited the position of CEO from her mother. Lauren has a lot to prove as CEO. Her mother was 57 and over 650 pounds when she retired after 25 years as CEO. Now Lauren is just 24 and a measly 250 pounds in her first year and a half as a CEO. She had a long way to go to fill her mother’s shoes. But Lauren was eager and ambitious, she wasn’t going to live in her mother’s shadow.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A new employee report

*Noteb*
2. Lauren has lunch with a friend from the office

*Noteb*
3. She has a meeting to go to

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 clutch (UN: gwt123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clutch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1696066-Lauren-the-CEO