*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Matthew
  2. Let's begin (con't)
  3. Let's begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933253-Anthro-Young-Adult-Weight-Gain/cid/2623036-Matthew
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1933253
Anthros start gaining a lot of weight.
This choice: 18-22, male, unwilling  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Matthew

    by: Dark Dragon
Matthew, Matt, is a 20 year old, 6 foot 5 inch tall, 187 pound blue tiger and a sophomore in college. All his life, he's been rather athletic, never being on less than one sports team throughout his entire primary schooling though he decided not to focus on sports while in college and instead on just putting on muscle. To that extent, he spends a lot of time in the gym and counts every calorie meticulously. The results has been the Freshman 15 entirely in pure muscle added onto his already muscular frame in just over a year.
This growth has been impressive to almost everyone he's met except for one, his new roommate.
Victor is a lion and not nearly as impressive as Matt is. At only 5 foot 9 and 150 pounds, he doesn't like looking up to his roommate and has promised to become the King of the Campus himself. He just needs to get Matt out of the way. To that degree, Victor has been plotting and has finally figured out what he wants to do to Matt.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dark Dragon (UN: civfrog992 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fan of Spyro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933253-Anthro-Young-Adult-Weight-Gain/cid/2623036-Matthew